Why become a member? ×

closed
£500

andybassdoyle

The clear out continues....

If you can't decide to buy a house or cab then look no further - for sale, cabus giganticus that you can also live in! Well, if you're very small.

XL612 previously owned by bosshog and dood. A black box of awesomeness, a billion giggawatts of destruction at 4ohms plus it only weighs 35kg, seriously easy to move although large as you would expect.

Dood - I can't recall what I paid for this but the previous thread was up at £600 so I'm pricing this to sell and hopefully staying fair to the forum.

It's in Norwich and I haven't got an envelope big enough to post it in.

[attachment=146435:20131018_130209.jpg]

Cheers,

Abd

Edited by andybassdoyle

Fruity? :D The following is from a Dutch website translated by Google:

[color=#2C2A2B][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]A very high quality cabinet TecAmp. [/size][/font][/color][color=#2C2A2B][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]The light weight of the cabinet become quickly thought that little layer can sit and not have that fine deep timbre in here. [/size][/font][/color][color=#2C2A2B][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]But n[/size][/font][/color][color=#2C2A2B][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]othing is further from the truth! [/size][/font][/color][color=#2C2A2B][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]For those who have had the pleasure this box to put under their amplifier will not easily switch to another cabinet. [/size][/font][/color][color=#2C2A2B][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]The construction of the cabinet consists of 15 mm Italian poplar plywood. [/size][/font][/color][color=#2C2A2B][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]By using neodymium drivers get the depth and timbre achieved we want to hear all. [/size][/font][/color][color=#2C2A2B][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]A fantastic closet![/size][/font][/color]

A fantastic closet indeed! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...