Why become a member? ×

(SOLD) LaBella Flats - 760FL-B DeepTalkin' Bass
£20

These are not new, but they might as well be, with just a few hours home use only.

They were only tried, for my quest to find a set of strings with a particular sound, nothing wrong them, just having a clearout.

They were fitted to Nordy Jazz, i.e. 4+1 style headstock, so they will fit a 3+2 headstock too.

These cost @ £47 new, so how about £20 inc. p&p

Edited by Tankdave

Dave kindly sent the measurements of the cut strings, and I realised that the B-E-A tuning posts on my G&L are a lot further from the nut than on, say, a Precision, because of the layout of the 3+2 headstock.

Thanks Dave, have a bump on me!

Edited by JapanAxe

Hi Bud,
If these will fit a 4 Stringer 2+2 I'll take 'em.
I need 36" from the ball end to the silks at the nut, 39" from the ball end to the start the windings on the E and G and 41" to the start of the windings on the A and D if that makes sense.
Let me know,
Cheers.
B)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Measurements below.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]B = 41" & 36.75"[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]E = 44" & 36.75"[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A = 45" & 38"[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]D = 48" & 38"[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]G = 44.5" & 38"[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]First measurement is to total string length, 2nd is where the silk starts[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]NB, these are the smoothest flats of all the makes, getting these out to measure reminded me.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Also the "B" is a tapered at Bridge end[/font][/color]