Why become a member? ×

Cotswold Bass Guitars

JapanAxe

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi,

It’s David here - ex CBG.  Thank you for all the kind words, I am indeed okay but since 2017 have had multiple ongoing family health issues which unfortunately meant that everything Bass related (as well as other things!) were pretty much abandoned.  With hindsight, I would have loved to have reached out at the time and explained the situation, and of course thanked all my great customers for so many enjoyable and pleasant transactions and communications......as I say, with hindsight, so apologies.  

I am most unlikely to resurrect CBG so will just be a regular bassist suffering from GAS!  It also means a few personal Bass related items will soon be listed under MungoBass.

David

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, MungoBass said:

Thank you Hutton.  Best wishes to you.

Big +1 on that. Bought a fab Ricky 4004 Laredo from you way back....2009? Another one I should have kept!

Glad you're still involved in the bass world.....kind regards to you....Iain

• Like 1

On 07/10/2013 at 22:39, JapanAxe said:

Anyone had dealings with [url="http://www.cotswoldbassguitars.co.uk/index.htm"]cotswoldbassguitars.co.uk[/url]? Is David M. a member on here?

They always seem to have lots of interesting stock at any given time.

That links me to a dodgy spam site...  either there is no Cotswold Bass Guitars or their website has been hijacked 

2 hours ago, Bigguy2017 said:

That links me to a dodgy spam site...  either there is no Cotswold Bass Guitars or their website has been hijacked 

The ex owner of CBG posted this just a few posts up from here.....

Hi,

It’s David here - ex CBG.  Thank you for all the kind words, I am indeed okay but since 2017 have had multiple ongoing family health issues which unfortunately meant that everything Bass related (as well as other things!) were pretty much abandoned.  With hindsight, I would have loved to have reached out at the time and explained the situation, and of course thanked all my great customers for so many enjoyable and pleasant transactions and communications......as I say, with hindsight, so apologies.  

I am most unlikely to resurrect CBG so will just be a regular bassist suffering from GAS!  It also means a few personal Bass related items will soon be listed under MungoBass.

David

• Thanks 1