Why become a member? ×

Bergantino HD112 Sold Off To Poland
£450

richardd

My Berg HD112 in absolutely mint condition with same condition Berg Cover, I have the original packing so shipping is no problem./or collection from Grantham Linc's. £450,saving of £160 on a new one.Thanks for Looking Rich :) [attachment=144632:berg1.jpg] [attachment=144633:berg2.jpg] Sold

Edited by richardd

Desperately need someone to buy this before I end up doing something that will result in a divorce.

Rich is a great guy and always seems to be selling the Cab that I want when I can least afford it (see the HD212 that I bought from him earlier this year).

Good luck with finding a buyer (quickly) and if it's still hanging around in a month or so then I might be in touch.

[quote name='Dave_the_bass' timestamp='1380186567' post='2221908']
Desperately need someone to buy this before I end up doing something that will result in a divorce.

Rich is a great guy and always seems to be selling the Cab that I want when I can least afford it (see the HD212 that I bought from him earlier this year).

Good luck with finding a buyer (quickly) and if it's still hanging around in a month or so then I might be in touch.
[/quote]

+1- You keep ptting up Bergy 12's and id love one to complete my mini rig of doom, but im bloody skint, otherwise id have this in a minute.
big bump for a great cab.