Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Ped

silverfoxnik

Recently, after about a month or so of deliberating whether or not to buy Ped's Bacchus 24F - during which he very kindly recorded loads of different soundclips for me to hear because I was so indecisive - I kind of got to know Ped a little bit via lots of PMs going backwards and forwards. It seemed like he was a very genuine guy; totally upfront about stuff, extremely patient and most of all, very talented!

When I finally got to meet him at last weekend's SE Bash in Guildford, it bizarrely turned out that he ended up buying something from me as oppossed to me buying his Bacchus bass!! Just so happened that I wanted to sell my Trace Elliott Dual Compressor and Ped snapped it up within about 5 minutes of me posting it for sale!

So after that turn up for the books, it was great to meet Ped at long last and be able to confirm that he really is a great bloke and all those good qualities that he posseses are key to helping make Basschat the great Forum and community that it is!

I looked to see if there had already been some feedback posted for Ped before doing this but couldn't see any, which kind of amazed me... So here's my chance to say thanks mate - pleasure doing business with you ..And if anyone else wants to put their comments forward here, that'd be really cool and probably long overdue!

Nik

Aww cheers Nik! It was excellent to meet you. Hope to see you again soon mate and I hope you are getting on well with the DJ5...

ped

P.s I am not sure why I don't have a feedback thread!! Maybe it got lost during the many takeovers - I haven't traded/sold much gear through this incarnation of our website!!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Came across this site pretty random after actually looking for more information for a Line 6 Bass Pod XT Pro through a google search! Turns out Ped was selling one for a bargain price !
I was totally new and thought I'd better make an offer quick as it was a decent price and he fully trusted me right away!
Just goes to show there are some genuine decent dudes out there!

Done deal, trustworthy bloke, I offered him free naked pictures of me for a discount price but he turned me down :) (JOKE!)
lol
If you do business with this guy you wont be dissapointed! top bloke!

- Edd

Edited by deadraven

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a fantastic Ken Smith from Ped, great guy to deal with - quick response to my messages, arranged a meeting for me to collect the bass and let me have a fiddle on with it before handing the cash over. 

The bass was as described and I'd happily recommend him as a seller, top guy! 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ebenezer said:

Just bought a Atelier Z from Chris, everything went smoothly and you couldn't wish to meet a nicer chap...we had a good chin wag about basses and "stuff".... highly recommended basschatter 👍

Lovely to meet you too mate thanks for a super fast and smooth deal. Will do your feedback now!

• 3 months later...