Why become a member? ×

Basses owned ( is one you want amongst these? )

Paul_C

1st bass - Vintage bubinga 5 string.

Black Warwick Corvette Rockbass 4 sring active

Alder body/Wenge neck Warwick Streamer Pro-M

Artisan EUB

I still have all of them and can in fact see them from where I sit typing. Never actually owned an amp, both the bands I played bass in already had ones already and live I usually DI. Pretty poor I know.

Edit:- Rockbass sold so down to 3.

Edited by GarethFlatlands

• 1 month later...

so far ive only got one an ibanez soundgear job two tone burst very curvy sleek shape superb action smooth fast neck
with a lovely rosewood board and probably one of the best fret jobs ive ever seen two jazz style pickups and its as light as a feather for the money i paid for it im well chuffed . fi i had could choose one id like itd have to be a fender p ,simply cause i love the look and sound probably in lake placid blue ahh lovely

• 2 weeks later...

[b]Past.[/b]

1981. Hondo II Precision. (Black / Black / Maple). Given away after purchasing a JV Squier.
1982. Hondo II Horrible small bodied thing. (Black / Maple). Sold a month after purchase.
1982. Vox Standard Bass. (Black / Maple). Used along side Hondo Precision sold after purchasing JV Squier.
1983. Squier JV Precision. (Sunburst / Tortoise / Rosewood). Sold in 1990, to fund furniture for marital home, sick as f***, gave up playing for 6 & half years.
1986. Shaftesbury Ric copy (White / White / Rosewood). Given free, sadly you could get a bus under the strings, I swapped it for an ounce of double zero two days later.
1996. Squier Silver Series Precision. (Cream / Black / Rosewood) Sold two years later to fund the next in line.
1997. Schecter Precision (Translucent Red/Black Metal scratchplate/Rosewood) Great bass, I've only ever saw one other and it sold for £700+ on ebay. sold it a year later to buy an Epiphone Thunderbird. It was a great bass, though it weighed the same as an upright piano.
2006. Squier Precision Special. (Black/White/Rosewood) Modded it and sold it in September, 2011.
1998. Epiphone Thunderbird IV. (Tobacco Sunburst/Rosewood) Sold in May, 2012

[b]Present.[/b]

2011. OLP Stingray. (Natural/Black/Maple) Not sure of year, great bass, lovely neck.
2011. [color=#000000]Squier/Mighty Mite 'Bitsa' Precision. [/color][color=#000000](Black/Black/Maple)[/color]
2012. Squier VM Precision (2007) (White/Black/Rosewood) bought in June for £50, replaced the neck with a Mighty Mite all Maple.

Edited by pst62

1994 Squier Affinity Jazz Bass (Given to me in 2007, this thing was older than me, sold the body, neck and pups to Monckyman on here)
2007 Ibanez GSR200
2007 Squier Deluxe Jazz Bass V (Bought in 2009, shop floor model, which broke)
2010 Squier Deluxe Jazz Bass V (Replaced the broken 2007 model, main gigging bass now)

Bit of a measly total compared to some peoples, but not too bad anyway.

Liam

Edited by LiamPodmore

• 2 weeks later...

Basses (ones in bold I still own)

1983 Westone thingy. Black, P-type pup, bit of a plank, but did the job! At the root of my current prediliction for black basses.
1984 Tokai Jazz Sound Blue, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard. Swapped for....
1980-ish Guild B301 - used to be black but paint stripped off - revealing gorgeous mahogany body. Sold this for $200 in 2001 - wish I'd kept it - saw one in Ludlow Guitars in NYC for $1,400 just this year...
1980-ish Guild B302F - ebony fingerboard, Seymour Duncan J-pickup added to original Guild, great noises. It fell apart, largely due to poor care and no playing - my own fault. Still have the pickguard, pups and pots. Might used these in a Frankenbase some time.
Then a long, long gap... before.....

2005 [b]Fender USA Standard Jazz Bass[/b], black, tortoise pg, rosewood fingerboard. Stock bass - love it. Bought from Rudy's Music on 48th Street. Have put half-wounds on there. Nice!
2008 [b]Fender Aerodyne Jazz bass[/b], black (of course), rosewood fingerboard, Seymour Duncan hot stack half pounder thingy PJ pickups. Visually gorgeous. Bought off a guy in Florida (on Talkbass). Have to find the right string type/weight and thinking of replacing the bridge with a Babicz. May also drop the SD pups and put in a more traditional set. But not until 2012...
[b]Squier VM Fretless ([/b]Unknown year[b])[/b] with outrageous and awful go-fast-strip paint job (done with a toilet brush, I think), EMG pickups, a Badass ][ bridge - ebonol fingerboard - does precisely what you'd expect of it. Bought of a guy in Chicago (on Talkbass too). Put D'Addario Chromes (flats) on - nicely tones down the EMG's squeakier tendencies.
2010 [b]Yamaha BB425[/b] five-string, metallic red (subtle, to a degree) - deeply discounted on Amazon/Musician's Friend (I'm embarassed to say how deep..) Pulled the trigger and have to say that, so far, I like it very much. Simple, solid, bit bright - but will put some flats on there next year. Have yet to use live or in band setting - don't know how I'll perform with 5 strings. But loving the low B so far.
[b]Hofner Siena[/b] (Unknown year) acoustic bass guitar. Bought in a guitar shop in Islamabad, Pakistan, of all places. Needs some TLC - pickup stopped working and pegs keep popping out. Am keen to keep this as I like the feel of it.

Amps/Cabs (one in [b]bold [/b]I still own)

A 1x12 combo from mid-1980's whose name I can't even remember. Did the job until I got....
Trace Elliot 4X12 Combo - workhorse for half a decade. Survived a fire in the straw-strewn trailer we used to take gear to gigs. Developed a strange fault in the preamp - never identified it, but resoldered every visible connection and it went away. Loud MF - ended the on-stage volume war - until the Drummer got a Simmons kit - but that's another story.

....a decade of borrowed gear....then...

[b]Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0T combo[/b] with the single Neo 12" cab. Light, loud, a tube for some nice edge, switchable voltage (for when I move somewhere else - i.e. any day now) Bought in Rudy's in Manhattan. First tube pre-amp - makes the most lovely noises when squeezed. Got the foot-pedal - enjoying the voicing changes this brings.

• 2 weeks later...

Gibson EB-2 [Can you dog meat?]
Fender Precision [bought new in '73 had it for 11 years. Had to replace or modify everything on it except the neck & tuners]
Fender Jazz [probably a Black Label] w/EMGs [had it for less than a month]
Fender Jazz MIM [B-O-R-I-N-G]
Fender Jazz V [Kubicki electronics] - Nice but sterile sounding
Fender '62 Re-issue MIJ [the one that the Noel Redding bass was based on]
Fender '75 Re-issue MIJ [Fralin '62 p/u's + new pots & a Bad Ass II bridge]
Eastwood Classic 4 [hands down better than any Hofner I've ever touched and only $500!]
Fender Jazz '91 MIM [Babicz bridge; new pots + Varitone]
Elita Certain P-bass BRAND NEW [Jazz neck. No finish only oil & stain. Custom made to my specs + a few things that David suggested]

My first bass was a Hohner (steinbereger) followed by...

a terrible encore,
an Aria pro 2 Integra, still in my Dad's house so I have something to play when I visit
an Ashbury acoustic (headstock kept breaking off, I've never heard of this brand before or since)
MIM Precision (sold too cheap to a friend who made a profit on it)
Fretless 81 Ibanez roadster (bought in cash generators for £69)
'72 Precision (my favourite bass ever)
MM Stingray (now sold and missed)
Yamaha bb405 (my first 5 string and one of the most ergonomic basses I've ever owned, now with my guitarist)
Chris Larkin fretless acoustic
Epiphone Thunderbird, sold to buy....
Gibson Thunderbird (in the singers flat, mostly so it doesn't look like I have as many as I do)
Yamaha TRB5 (hidden because I told herself I sold it)
G&L L5500
BC Rich Warlock 5 (I need to sell this, it's really not for me)
Tribute G&L L2500

And I have a Stingray 5 on it's way to me as I type, should have it by the end of the week.

Wow it looks way more when you see it like that!

My first amp was a Carlsbro cobra 90, followed by...

A trace Elliot ah350 1x15 combo, I bought a TE 4x10 to go with it

An Ampeg B15T flip over combo 1x15 thing, it was lovely, but not big enough so I bought

A Trace Elliot ah350 head (with stupid green light) I still had the te4x10,

Swapped these for an SWR Workingmans 350 head with a 4x10 cab,

When I moved from Ireland to Scotland I left the cab behind and use an Ashdown 4x10 with the SWR head now

I have a fender 10watt amp in the flat, and a vox headphone amp too, but I don't really count these.

Wow! Some pretty collosal bass histories going on here! Mine is not as impressive as some, but here's my history in order of purchase...

Encore P-bass (gotta start somewhere!)
Aria (can't remember which model, but bloody hell is was sh*t!)
Hohner Jack Bass
Washburn Bantam
Fender 'Long Horn' J-bass
Jaydee Supernatural
Fender '76 P-bass
Status Energy 6 Custom
Overwater Progress III
Warwick Corvette Proline x2
Warwick Thumb BO
Warwick Alien
Warwick Streamer Stage 2
Warwick Thumb NT
Warwick Dolphin Pro 1 Custom
MTD 535
Lakland 55-02

Only the Lakland, MTD and Warwick Thumb NT remains!

Edited by shizznit

[quote name='Delberthot' timestamp='1315706661' post='1369045']
Basses Currently:

Epiphone Gothic Thunderbird
Warmoth '54 P bass sparkly gold

Amp Currently:

Gallien Krueger 700RB II
Laney Nexus NX115

Basses Previously:

Marlin Slammer P copy (my first bass)
Riverhead Jupiter (would like another)
Bass Collection SB305
Bass Collection SB365
Bass Collection SB310
Bass Collection SB312
Bass Collection Speakeasy
Rickenbacker 4003 Midnight Blue
Rickenbacker 4003 Blue Boy
Rickenbacker 4000
Rickenbacker 4003 Black
Rickenfacker neck through with Ric TRC
Hondo Rickenfacker bolt on - 4 to 5 string conversion with Kahler bridge and EMG 35DC
Avon EB-0 copy
Fender MIM Precision with Musicman pickup
Fender MIJ E Series CAR precision
Fender CIJ Precision
Fender Phil Lynott Tribute built with Fender parts
Fender CIJ '51 reissue mustard yellow
Fender MIJ '51 reissue 2 tone sunburst
Fender MIA Precision Shoreline Gold
Fender Geddly Lee Jazz
Fender 1973 Telecaster bass
Squier JV Precision
Squier SQ Precision
Squier Precision special
Squier VM Jazz bass x2
Squier VM Precision bass TB
Squier VM Jazz Bass
Epiphone Explorer
Epiphone Thunderbird IV x2
Epiphone Gothic Thunderbird (not the same as the one I currently have)
Epiphone EB-0 Pelham Blue
Epiphone EB-3 cherry red x2
Epiphone EB-3 black
Epiphone non-reverse Thunderbird 5 string
Modulus Flea Bass
Warwick Corvette $$ 5 string
Warwick Thunb NT5
Tennessee 12 string semi-acoustic
Carlo Robelli 12 string
Shine 8 string x2
Crafter acoustic
Musicman Stingray 5 string black
Musicman Stingray 5 string lava pearl
Musicman Stingray Amber burst
Musicman Stingray teal
Musicman Stingray fretless black
Musicman Stingray 5 string natural
Musicman Stingray 20th anniversary
Musicman Stingray 30th Anniversary
Commodore EB-2D copy
Warmoth '57 single coil P bass
Deville Beatle Bass
Ibanez Roadgear fretless
Ibanez SRX505
Ibanez SR1016
Ibanez Blazer
Trace Elliot T bass 5 string
Aria ZZB
Aria 5 string maple fretless
Yamaha TRB6 II fretless
Fernandes Fretless
Harley benton 5 string fretless
G&L L2000
Tanglewood Curbow 5 string
Vintage Stingray
Melody Grabber fretless copy
Shine 6 string
Antoria fretless
Washburn 6 string

Previous Amps, cabs and combos:

Peavey TNT160
Trace Elliot 7210 Combo
Trace Elliot V-type combo
Trace Elliot 1153 cab
Trace Elliot 1524 cab
Trace Elliot 1248H cab
Trace Elliot 1528 cab
Trace Elliot Series V Ah150
Trace Elliot Series 6 1518
Trace Elliot 1048H
Trace Elliot 2103H
Trace Elliot multistack 15"
Trace Elliot 4052H
Trace Elliot 7215 combo
Trace Elliot TVT9
Ashdown Mag 810
Hughes & Kettner 4x10"
Crate 2x15"
Ashdown ABM115 x2
Hartke 215XL
Schroeder 1212L
Ashdown Mag 410 x2
Ashdown Mag 414
Gallien Krueger 700RB II x2 (excluding the one I have now)
Gallien Krueger 800RB
Genz Shuttle 6.0
Ashdown RC500 EVo something or other. Chrome fronted rack amp
Hartke HA5500
Hartke LH500
Hartke A100
Vox Super Foundation 2x15"
Behringer BA410

Even I'm shocked by that
[/quote]

You Sir, win the prize.

:blink: :o :blink: :o :mellow: :blink: <_< :lol: :)

Wow, this is a bit of a test of my memory. I realise I just can’t remember the names of all the cheap Jap Fender copies I’ve played over the years. It’s a bit like taking note of cars and model numbers… I just have no interest. I have very few photos to jog my memory too!

[b]First bass: Some sort of Jazz copy[/b] (hand painted brown with a banana neck and a half inch action) cost £40 sometime in [b]1977[/b]. Can’t remember the make. I remember having £38 and the seller would not let it go for that price. I came out the seller’s house empty handed and when my Dad (who was waiting in the car outside) asked 'why' he reached in his pocket and gave me the extra £2. The trouble was I couldn’t afford an amp. Pretty soon I realised the bass was rubbish and my guitar playing friends were also unimpressed. I actually spent more time smelling it, posing with it and caressing it - pitifully. My parents were either unwilling or unable to help buy me an amp (Perhaps my Dad thought he’d helped me enough giving me £2 already?) and my mother even complained when I tried to play the bass acoustically.

[b]Hondo Rickenbacker copy[/b] (I just couldn’t get a Rickenbacker sound out of it). Very disappointing. It had a horrible lacquered fingerboard. Why didn’t I sound like Chris Squire? It put me off Ricks forever.

[b]Aria fretted SB 900[/b] (bought for £165 which was a fortune at the time). By this time I had a job in the Sugarbeet factory and an amp. This was my first playable bass and I loved it. However, it developed a split in the body and had to be sent back and replaced with another version in natural (which was much better made).

[b]Cheap Jazz copy (Antoria or something like that?)[/b] defretted by a friend of friend around 1980. I learned fretless on this but the bass became more and more unplayable every month as the neck warped dramatically. Only the top five notes were playable on the bass eventually. Rubbish.

[b]Custom Jazz style fretless bass[/b] made by a nice fellow in Ipswich (I can’t remember his name, I’m afraid) about [b]1981[/b]. He made it for me as a sort of hobby challenge and didn’t charge much at all. It had a really thin neck and a single pickup – it was actually quite good - but he had no idea how to lacquer and varnish the bass and it got incredibly sticky and started to flake off so I sold it to the Bass Centre in Wapping.

[b]Fretless Acoustic bass[/b]. This had a bowl-shaped fibreglass back like an Ovation. I hated the way it rolled over in you lap because of the design and the piezo pickup sounded relentlessly scratchy. I never got on with it and sold it to a guy in the shop I originally bought it from. I don’t remember the make.

[b]Wal Custom fretless[/b]– bought from the Basscentre in Wapping in [b]1984[/b]. [i]Still got it.[/i] Incredible bass. Lots of changes to it over the years.

[b]Some sort of fretted FrankenBass with a Khaler tremelo[/b]. I love strats and other guitars with wang bars but couldn’t get on with one on a bass. Don’t remember the make.

[b]Musicman Sabre[/b] bought around 1988. I needed a fretted bass for one or two Stump songs. My God, was it heavy. It was absolutely ridiculous… like lifting a fridge or a sofa up a flight of stairs and into a flat. It was almost the same weight as my Marshall cab and probably weighed twice as much as my Wal – which was no lightweight. I was so glad to get rid of it via the Basscentre in Wapping. Horrible, ludicrous instrument more suitable for a body builder than a musician.

[b]Cheap P/J fretted, precision copy[/b] with a maple neck (can’t remember the make). Bought secondhand in Lewisham. This was the bass I use in [i]The Dave Howard Singers[/i] in the early 90’s. It was a bit crude but lightweight and did the job okay. Sold around 1993.

[b]Danelectro 6-string baritone bass/guitar thing[/b] - couldn't get on with this and sold it on quickly

[size=4]No basses other than my Wal between 1993 and 2008. [/size]I didn't play bass at all from 2000 - 2008. Around 2008 I started looking for a good fretted bass.

[b]Iceni custom short scale fretted [/b](the bass of choice with my band, Prescott)

[b]Danelectro short scale [/b](sold)

[b]Ibanez SR 300F [/b](sold on very quickly)

[b]Ibanez AFR fretted [/b](sold)

[b]Cruiser by Crafter fretted [/b](sold)

[b]Nanyo bass collection fretted [/b](heavily modded over the years)

[b]ACG fretless custom [/b](sold)

[b]Cliff Bordwell Ball bass[/b]

[b]GMR bassforce[/b]

[b]'Stradi' polish bass[/b]

As of 2015:

Edited by Spoombung

A few I remember off teh top of my head.

Epiphone Thunderbird IV
Epiphone Viola bass thing.
Epiphone Jack Cassady Sig, sounded amazing with flats.
Fender Jaguar Bass
Fender Power Jazz Special (what duff's is based on and with the graphite layer in the neck)
Fender MIM Jazz Std.
Fender MIA P-bass Std (Chrome red, S1)
Squier VM Jazz
Bits-a-Jazz (mainly fender US parts and Fender lisc parts)
EBMM SUB Bass
EBMM 95 Stingray 4H
EBMM Big Al (custom order)

Currently Own:
EBMM '95 Sterling Bass
Warwick Corvette $$

Amps:
Orange PA120 (IIRC)
Orange AD140HTC
Marshall MB4210 (terrible but opened me to hybrid heads)
Ampeg SVT III-pro
Orange TerrorBass (500)
MarkBass LittleMark Tube 500 (2 of)
TC Electronic RH750
MarkBass F1
Eden WTX500
Genz-Benz Streamliner 900

Cabs:
Orange PPC 4x12 (2 of)
Carlsbro 4x12
Barefacsed Compact (2 of)
Barefaced Midget
Barefaced SuperTwelve T
Ampeg 806HE

I've only been playing 2 and a half years....

editted for amps and adding ones I forgot about haha,

Edited by Prime_BASS

Columbus p bass, I resurrected after paying £15 from a junk shop.

Marlin Jazz bass.. Utter junk!

Ibanez SB900 I loved this bass, it sounded great, played amazing, and looked awesome.. Unfortunately, something happened to the neck, which made it unplayable.. I still have all the parts of this bass, except the chunk some tit took out of the headstock..

Aria Pro 2 SLB 2 ... Borrowed off a mate, I dropped it and busted the nut, then the electrics went on the fritz... Mate decided he didn't want it back, so I put the electrics out of the Ibanez in it sounds and plays great now!

Aslin Dane ALB-22, bought from a second hand shop, awesome bass, sold through lack of use, greatly missed...

Charvel fusion 4 my current favourite!

Epiphone Thunderbird, greatly loved, sorely missed...

B C Rich Beast love 'em or hate 'em a pretty good bass! Currently for sale, would keep if I could find a case for it...

Scechter Damian 4 my second fave at the moment.. Great bass for not a lot of money.. Plays like a dream! Active EMG's..

Tanglewood 5 string ....

Spider acoustic bass.. Better than playing a bean tin with a badger.. Just about.. Cost £49.99 new off eBay.. If you burnt it, even fire wouldn't want to get involved.. Great for slinging about round campfires...

Hondo Rickenfaker... Action you can limbo under, looks ace, but could do with some help! Might be for sale soon...

There's probably some others but lost in time somewhere...

Amps
Peavey mark 6, bought cheap, repaired, broken again..

Marshall IBS200.. Great amp, wish I still had it..

Warwick Profet 5.1 not bad, sold on

Peavey Firebass 700, loud and obnoxious!

Cabs

Hartke MX series great for smaller gigs..

Peavey 2 x 10 and 1 x 15 both blew up at the same practice!

Ashdown ABM810.. This is where the cockroaches are going to live after a nuclear war! Absolutely bomb proof, helps the Firebass to be loud and obnoxious!

Trace Elliot combo, don't know where this one went.. Got lent to someone, then disappeared... D'oh!

Edited by Mr_Nitro

since I started this thread, all those years ago ;) I've been relatively restrained, adding only another six to the total (not including the ones I've built)

Artizan acoustic 4
Bongo 5 HS
Yamaha SBV (not a recent purchase, just another one I'd forgotten about)
Squier Bronco
Fender Kingman acoustic
Squier CV P 60s

MIJ '51 P re-ish
CIJ '62 P re-ish
MIJ '62 J re-ish Fretless
MIJ '62 J re-ish [color=#ff0000]x 2[/color]
CIJ '62 J re-ish
MIA bitsa J early sixties looker
MIA '66 J original
MIA '69 J original
MIA '75 J re-ish FSR
Nash 'JB 63'

MIJ '57 Strat re-ish
MIM Duo-Sonic re-ish

MI? Fender Mando

Edited by mckendrick

I start with:
Ibanez gsr190 4string
Cort b5 5string
Yamaha rbx375 5string
Olp mm3 5string

And now i Only have:
Rockbass corvette Classic 4c

Amp:
I start with
Ibanez frontman 60b
Warwick profet iv
Trace elliot 1048h
Hartke 115xl

Now i only have
Hartke 3500
Hartke hs210tp

• 2 weeks later...

I now have:
'81 Ibanez Roadster 824
'86 Ibanez Roadstar 630
'86 Ibanez Roadstar 650
'83 Ibanez Roadstar RB924
Epiphone Zenith Fretless

Amp:
Mesa Boogie Walkabout

Combo:
Gallien Krueger MB112

Cabs:
Mesa Boogie Scout 15
Gallien Krueger Neo112 (2x) Edited by Hnz

Hmm.. you have some impressive numbers here folx!

This is what I can recall in chronological order:

Noname Sunburst Jazz (sold when I bought:)
Westone Thunder (Sold when I bought:)
Daiion MKII (Sold just recently..)
Kramer black headless 80's thingie - didnt stay long..
Ibanez Musician pearl white - nice bass but didnt stay long either..
MusicMan Stingray V -92 Maple/RW/Black (Sold just recently..)
MusicMan Stingray -77 Sunburst/Maple - The Mothership.. keeper/player!
MuscMan Stingray -77 but with a fretless Sabre neck -79 Black/RW - keeper/player!

Cheers!

Pnts

Edited by pnts

• 2 weeks later...

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Fender [/b]Standard Precision USA '03[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Fender [/b]Sting Precision '01[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Fender [/b]Mij Jazz '84[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Fender [/b]MIJ Precision '83[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Fender [/b]Precision 62 Fullerton RI '82[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Fender [/b]Mexican Jazz '05[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Fender [/b]Musicmaster '69[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Fender [/b]Road Worn Jazz '10[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Fender [/b]Frettless Precision '84/'93[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Gherson [/b]RickenFaker[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Aria/Ibanez[/b] RickenFaker[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Custom [/b]Built RickenFaker[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Rickenbacker [/b]Jetglo 4001 '83[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Ibanez [/b]Musician '924WN '86[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Ibanez [/b]Silver series Jazz Bass '77[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Ibanez [/b]Roadster RB650 '86[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Ibanez [/b]Roadster RB630 '83[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Ibanez [/b]Roadstar RB630 '84[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Warwick [/b]Thumb 4 BO '03 [/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Hondo [/b]MIJ Precision 80s[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Aria [/b]Pro II MIJ Primary bass '78[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Duke [/b]MIJ Jazz Bass[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Squier [/b]Korean Precision[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Guild [/b]Pilot '89[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Schefield [/b]Korean Jazz Bass[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Musima [/b]German Precision[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Yamanha [/b]RBX375[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Jackson [/b]MIJ 5strings Concert Bass[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Hohner [/b]B2B[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][b]Epiphone [/b]Thunderbird[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]and some more not worth even mentioning.[/font][/color][/size]

I can say thet of all the above the [b]Ibanez [/b]Silver series Jazz was the best sounding and still regret selling it, although I sold it to a friend so it's still in the family.

[size=4]Here are some photos that I just found :[/size]
[size=2][/size]

Edited by FEND3R

• 2 weeks later...