Why become a member? ×

What have you got GAS for at the mo?

action_panzer

There's a Geddy currently available in the marketplace at a bargain price:

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/289905-fender-geddy-lee-in-very-good-condition-japan-with-case-reduced-to-l56000/page__pid__3118305#entry3118305

It's not mine btw! I wouldn't sell mine!😊

• 2 weeks later...

So I had to borrow a bass for band practice a couple of days ago as I had to use my motorbike to get there. Wasnt holding out to much hope but actually it really surprised me and now I must have one. It was a Yamaha BB bass but the one with the active circuitry. I didnt even mind the weird metallic colour!

Anyone else vouch for these?

ATM probably either a USA/JAP Fender Jaguar (the ones with switches) or a nice Jazz - I was quite curious about the new Flea, never tried one though. I did a thread about that last month.

Let's also say that I wouldn't mind "bumping" into a good single coil 51 P reissue, if I saw one. I have good memories about the JAP ones they used to do around 10 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Ibanez SRFF806 and a Darkglass B3K are the two things I'm GAS'ing for the most at the minute. Although I often have fleeting thoughts of selling my Markbass cabs and replacing them with Barefaced. As well as selling up my last Fender, which is just an ornament nowadays, and replacing with a Musicman stingray 3eq, probably a five string version.

I have too much GAS ATM. I'm after a new PA - iPad based system behringer XR18, Mackie DL1608 etc and speakers. I'm after a load of pedals as I want/need more options with the types of gigs I'd doing these days, I fancy another P bass perhaps something vintage/custom built as I want one with rounds and one with flats, I want a fretless, and I want a moog sub phatty. Safe to say, that's A LOT!