Why become a member? ×

What have you got GAS for at the mo?

action_panzer

No basses at the moment but I've got GAS for the new Mesa Subway class D and a pair of their new NEO 112s... even though I'm perfectly happy with my current rig and I know from experience that a 2x 112 setup is no use to me, as I can't transport it anywhere :blink:

damn GAS... :angry:

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='Cato' timestamp='1448929157' post='2919402']
Pretty much everything that's been discontinued from the Music Man bass range, especially the Reflex.
[/quote]

There are some really good deals on Reflex's on the gear4music website at the moment. You can thank me later!

[quote name='mr zed' timestamp='1449011658' post='2920153']

There are some really good deals on Reflex's on the gear4music website at the moment. You can thank me later!
[/quote]

Just had a look, cheers, looks like they've got a few Stingrays in the best of the old colours too.

Unfortunately I still need a few more months of paying into my 'premier league bass fund' before I'm going to be able to satisfy my Music Man craving.

[quote name='yondergo' timestamp='1448733955' post='2917768']
GASing something chronic for a seafoam/surf green Fender P.

there was a MIJ seafoam green precision on here about a year and a half ago being sold by someone in Glasgow (i think) that i often kick myself for not snaffling. only a tort pickguard away from being the one.

Either that or a YOB JV P bass... 1982 incidentally, if anyone's got one doing nowt.
[/quote]

What, a bit like this?
:)

[URL=http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/Karl_Altdorfer/media/DSCF0469_zps90a75130.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/Karl_Altdorfer/DSCF0469_zps90a75130.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote name='yondergo' timestamp='1449501545' post='2924107']
Hah, similar to that, not mad on the spangly paint on those though...
[/quote]

Exactly the same paint as on the one Delberthot was selling, although his photography would undoubtedly be better :lol:

Let's see:
A fretless 5 - possibly a Corvette or a/n/other, and I did like the Ibanez Portamento I played.
A 6er of some variety - not sure what.

A Dingwall (who doesn't?!)
Some new pedals - have gone through some Source Audio Soundblox ones and am considering the One Series and/or the Nemesis Delay when it appears.

A new amp - I've had the same TE AH250 and 1x15 for 17yrs and fancy a change.

*and breathe...*