Why become a member? ×

What have you got GAS for at the mo?

action_panzer

GASed for an ACG preamp for a while, but then gigged my bass a couple of times and realised that it sounds great as it is.

I have vague money-no-object GAS for a bass that may not even exist - a long-scale 5 string Status Kingbass with 19mm spacing, filter EQs, and black graphite weave finish. Preferable without bendwell.

Edited by Roland Rock

I played a Warwick Single Cut BN5 (I think thats the model) at the London Bass Guitar Show the other weekend.

I was going to take it home until I saw the £5k price tag and nearly choked on my own tongue. Sounded so fantastic though, and utterly beautiful to play.

Currently in the market for a 5/6 string fretless, and GAS'ing after:

F Bass AC5 (or even the BNF5 - although I can't find one anywhere to PLAY.... )
Roscoe Century 5 Fretless

I also played a 5 string fretless Celinder at the Bass Gallery nearly 2 years ago when I picked up my AC, which I would have loved to buy... but of course it's gone now. /sadface

I can see that joining this forum was a mistake. I have always suffered from bad gas and you buggers are making it worser. I have recently bought a Sandberg California TM heavy relic and just a few weeks later was overcome with the NEED to buy a Spector Euro 4LX . Trouble is now Im gassing for a GK amp and have always wanted a Spector NS 2 ....Will it ever end? :unsure:

[quote name='ubit' timestamp='1395937946' post='2408216']
I can see that joining this forum was a mistake. I have always suffered from bad gas and you buggers are making it worser. I have recently bought a Sandberg California TM heavy relic and just a few weeks later was overcome with the NEED to buy a Spector Euro 4LX . Trouble is now Im gassing for a GK amp and have always wanted a Spector NS 2 ....Will it ever end? :unsure:
[/quote]

It won't ever end... in fact it gets worse... :blink:

How's this for twisted gas logic...

Having been a whisker away from selling my bongo 5 stealth in November to fund a 5 string super jazz purchase, I've now come realise that it's absolutely the mutts nuts tone and playability wise. The only thing is, I just ain't digging the super stealth all black paint job, I like to see and feel the wood! So what I really need is one of those premier dealer network mahogany bongos with the translucent finish and roasted maple neck. Unfortunately they were a limited run and now rare as hens teeth on the used market...there may not even be any in the uk....