Why become a member? ×

What have you got GAS for at the mo?

action_panzer

Currently one of those Vintage Jazz copies. Hardly high-rent, but having been playing their Jaco fretless version I find the neck superb - better in fact than than my US jazz neck. So looking to swap the Jaco for a fretted.

The other thing I'd really like in my arsenal is some talent.

[quote name='RandomBass' timestamp='1378642133' post='2202642']
Currently one of those Vintage Jazz copies. Hardly high-rent, but having been playing their Jaco fretless version I find the neck superb - better in fact than than my US jazz neck. So looking to swap the Jaco for a fretted.

The other thing I'd really like in my arsenal is some talent.
[/quote]

I succumbed to one of those VM Jazz 77s last week. That's why the new amp will have to wait!

I quite fancy a Squire Jaguar bass :) like this

[url="http://www.soundsliveshop.com/p/Squier_Vintage_Modified_Jaguar_Bass_Special_HB,_Black/FEN-032-8700-506?CAWELAID=1830894733&catargetid=1821941091&cadevice=c&cagpspn=pla&gclid=COGwzNzpu7kCFfQetAodXX0AsA"]http://www.soundsliveshop.com/p/Squier_Vintage_Modified_Jaguar_Bass_Special_HB,_Black/FEN-032-8700-506?CAWELAID=1830894733&catargetid=1821941091&cadevice=c&cagpspn=pla&gclid=COGwzNzpu7kCFfQetAodXX0AsA[/url]

Edited by Thunderbird

Squier Classic Vibe Jazz bass. White & Tort.

I keep reading folks raving about them, in a positive way , and feel that my life may not be complete without one. I even went to a music shop to try one but there weren't any in stock. " No, I don't want to try the Squier Vintage Modified Jazz instead, thanks all the same". I'm not a complete idiot, and it's not giving me GAS, well not yet.

Do I need one - of course not!