Why become a member? ×

Feedback for jack_b

obbm

Some weeks ago a Sadowsky UV70 appeared in the For Sale section. It was just what I was looking however the seller, jack_b was in Poland, which meant there was no way I could go and look before buying. I contacted Jack and he answered all my questions about the bass. We agreed the price and then to my surprise Jack offered, as I was a long established Forum member, to ship it to me saying I could pay him after it had arrived. Everything went according to plan. The UV70 is exactly as described and it arrived promptly with no damage.

I certainly have no reservations about dealing with Jack again.

I've traded my WW Thumb LTD2003 for his Modulus Quantum 4. The bass is very nice, the packing was EXCELLENT! Maybe the best i've ever seen! Bubble wrapping, restorative materials, Insane! The bass is clean, sounds good, so he got a very good recommendation from Hungary! Nice to meet you mate! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='obbm' timestamp='1378491700' post='2201173']
Some weeks ago a Sadowsky UV70 appeared in the For Sale section. It was just what I was looking however the seller, jack_b was in Poland, which meant there was no way I could go and look before buying. I contacted Jack and he answered all my questions about the bass. We agreed the price and then to my surprise Jack offered, as I was a long established Forum member, to ship it to me saying I could pay him after it had arrived. Everything went according to plan. The UV70 is exactly as described and it arrived promptly with no damage.

I certainly have no reservations about dealing with Jack again.
[/quote]

This! Jack B did the same for me too!

I was seriously interested in his Fender Jazz Antigua. After a few emails, exchange of pics and agreeing on a price I asked him if he had any sound clips as I couldn't try the bass for myself (it was in Poland). He offered to send the bass for me to try and pay after I was happy.

Jack is a trusting BCer and a great person to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. He truly is one of the gems of this forum.

Derrick

The same!

I bought a 1998 Alembic Epic Bass to Jack. He lives in Poland and I live in France.
The bass was very well packed! The Alembic is in perfect condition, it sounds great! The bass is beautiful. I can set it with a low action without fret buzzing!
I think Jack is probably the most serious seller with whom I dealt!
So, [b]Jack is a great seller[/b], don't hesitate to buy one of his basses!!

Cheers

• 1 month later...

[i]Just received a lovely old G&L SB2 from Jack in Poland. Bass arrived expertly packed in less than two days, wonderful service from Jack The Polish post and In this case Royal mail..Jack is a credit to Basschat Deal with this guy with every confidence,Thanks again Jack for a lovely Bass. :) :) [/i]

• 2 months later...

Dealing with Jack was a non-issue at all. Wish all transaction would be as smooth as it was. I've sent payment on Monday, bass was dispatched Tuesday and arrived on Friday. The package was bombproof, bubblewraps and all, and the bass is excellent, just as described. So another thumbs up for Jack from Hungary!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...