Why become a member? ×

who the hell are THEY ?

inutro

[quote name='MoonBassAlpha' timestamp='1377637080' post='2189834']
Hmm... interesting use of microtones on the bass line.
[/quote]
I was thinking exactly the same thing, only about the whole band. What was that adage about interesting note choices?

[quote name='inutro' timestamp='1377641540' post='2189904']
This was recorded very basically on a version of ableton not out of daddys pocket might not be the best sound
[/quote]
The sound's not bad actually, needs a damn good mix. Your singer's voice is ok, sounds like he means it, but the lyrics don't say much at all, and band like this needs some f***ing politics, and to be able to express them effectively and interestingly, otherwise the music is virtually pointless.

I like that it's out of tune, it sounds almost deliberate. I'd keep that aspect if it doesn't freak your ears out (most other musicians will hate it but they may not be used to microtonal out-of-tuneness like some Arabic music). BUT you had better play f***ing BANG in time, otherwise it just looks like you all had a crack hit and had a go at a song, totally amateurish. Get your timing dead on, I'm talking ninjatime here, and it will sound like you CHOSE to sound that way, you made an aesthetic out of being out of tune with each other, and it has a certain charm.

I dunno, you might just be taking the piss. But at least taking the piss has some attitude ;)

[quote name='inutro' timestamp='1377645594' post='2189962']
thats the aim real music live recordings that got the great bands signed not the x factor or pop princesss stuff that gets out there today
[/quote]

Which great bands?

I can't open your file, by the way. Probably best to post it as an MP3. Or send it on a TDK C60

[quote name='dlloyd' timestamp='1377696791' post='2190488']
Which great bands?

I can't open your file, by the way. Probably best to post it as an MP3. Or send it on a TDK C60
[/quote]

The youtube link works. Dunno what that file is, I couldn't open it either.

Oddly,I like some aspects of the music and voice, but I can't stand the w***y 'this is real music, not like all the other sh*t' attitude. I find it insulting. I find it annoying and naive. Shame init.

Edited by xilddx