Why become a member? ×

Online retailer choice - quicky!

Marvin

Dolphin Music, DV247 or Soundslive. Dolphin have what I would like in stock (apparently) I'd have to wait a week for the other two. (GAK haven't got it and is £50 more expensive). How have people's experiences of Dolphin been recently. I must admit they did get back to me with my questions via email quickly. Any thoughts cheers

I used dolphin for my ashdown bass amp,
Incredibly helpful after they said they couldn't send it to an address other than the card billing address (I think over a certain price they have that, not quite sure)
but I got a second email from obviously one of the managers asking if I was at university, and if so if I Could send him an email from my university account and he'd have it cleared for shipping after that,
and I got the amp perfectly fine.
Well besides the power cable had been put at the bottom of the box and the prongs were mangled, But part of me thinks that's a packer at ashdown making a derp.
Would use them again if I had money to afford the stuff I want to get.

Another vote for Dolphin. I bought a bass amp from Dolphin, which turned out to have a problem. I emailed them and within a few hours they had emailed me a shipping barcode to put on the amp for returning. I shipped it off and within a week (bearing in mind that I live in Ireland), I had my replacement amp. After a further fortnight, I had a phone call from Dolphin asking if all was OK with the replacement amp and was I happy with it. Of course I said that I was. I would have no hesitation about dealing with them again.