Why become a member? ×

bassgurumonster

karlfer

I can't find any feedback for bassgurumonster which is highly embarrassing as this is the second deal I have done with Mike this year.
Anyway, on this occasion my Bleached Blonde Ltd Ed Warwick found it's way to Mike, whilst I got an absolutely stunning US Vintage RI 75 jazz and a few quid.
First deal was a beautiful Rick 4004C to me, USA Precision and quite a few bob to him.
Mike is a fantastic bloke to deal with and his gear is superb.
DEAL WITH ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE FOLKS! :i-m_so_happy:
Thanks for everything Mike and see you soon.
Cheers,
Karl.

• 1 month later...

I don't normally do this, but a copy of an update I sent by PM to Mike

"Hiya Mike, just a quickie. Just thought I'd let you know I've been gigging that 75RI Jazz for the last half a dozen gigs.
Loving it fella thanks so much for the deal.
The irony is when I first joined Basschat I sold my original natural 74 Jazz as I thought it was too expensive and irreplaceable to gig with.
Now I am completely hooked on using an almost exact replica American Vintage RI, as I started off with in the first place!
Thanks again bud,
all the best,
Karl."

• 1 month later...

This is slightly embarrassing for me too as I bought a bass off bassgurumonster back in July/August! Better later than never I suppose.

Anyway, I got an awesome Ibanez from Mike who met up with me and let me go back to his place with my amp so that I could give the bass a try. It's sort of got me hooked on the instrument and I've just bought another one.........

He was brilliant to deal with, no messing and extremely helpful and friendly. Deal with him in complete confidence.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Met up with Mike for a swap - the ex-MB1 ex-slapmonsta Status is now also ex-me, and I have the ex-alembic1989 and now ex-bassgurumonster Warwick Buzzard 5. Everything went swimmingly. Great pleasure doing business with you Mike, enjoy the Status!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Bought Mike MarkBass Alain Caron Super Combo K1. Everything was perfect, with constant communication, from the start to the delivery in the original box with a Hotcovers included. And the amp is really brand new ! I will deal again with Mike for sure. Thanks mate and, of course, highly recommended. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...