Why become a member? ×

What Do YOU Play?

acidbass

My main bass is an ESH Stinger V "Real Gothic".

Don't think you can get them anymore.

Either way, its had a few customizations done to it.

No more Esh-tronics, instead its got an Artec 3-Band Preamp, and its been stripped down to natural, making a sexy ass instrument.
:)

As per the sig...Fender, Fender all the way. Don't count Squier as seperate, even less so now I have one - great bass!

In fact, Precisions all the way!

Oh, and, erm, Mr Polglaze? If you ever decide to no longer like the A-neck P, do give me a call...Please! Pretty please!

• 1 month later...

Interestingly, no votes for Gibson in the poll. I tried a Gibson Les Paul Standard bass not expecting much of it - I was very, very wrong. Fantastic sound for a great many things. The sound was somewhere between a Jazz and a Musicman (which could be a completely useless description).

I've also previously tried a vintage EB3, Jack Bruce-style, and one of those semi-acoustics a la Jack Cassidy. Big, big sound. Precision-y but rounder and less defined.

Anyway, I don't actually own or play one. Just surprised noone else on here does.

Guest Bald Eagle

I voted Fender, although I have a nice TRB4 MKII as well.
I'm surprised Yamaha and Ibanez aren't in the poll they're both regular enough and very good basses.
Now Sandberg that would qualify as an other, I don't think i've seen one yet, what does that say about them, they're not so bad are they?

[quote name='fullrangebass' post='33620' date='Jul 18 2007, 01:59 PM']Other:

Dingwalls mainly

[url="http://www.dingwallguitars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=664"]http://www.dingwallguitars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=664[/url]

, but another 30+ basses are available at hand[/quote]

Yes, I have to echo some of the comments on that other forum... What? How?