Why become a member? ×

What Do YOU Play?

acidbass

Hello all,

Just a wee poll for us BCers to get an idea of the spread of basses that we all use!

Apologies if I've left any major manufacturers out...hopefully I've covered most of them :)

Cheers,

Danny

Well, after having just recieved a Squire VMJ, I've selected squire as it'll get the most use over the summer between practice, reharsals and any gigs that may occur.

Looks like my aerodyne will collect dust for a bit.

My number one is a 5 string Bongo with a single H. If it's a wedding or a party gig, I'll bring a Stingray to slap on.

I get the sounds I need from the Bongo and love the way it plays. I've got a couple of Fenders but the Bongo is my work horse.

Edited by thesandman

[quote name='dub_junkie' post='1494' date='May 18 2007, 03:41 PM']Ernie Ball MusicMan.20 years been playing em and I've never had a duffer ever

Sterling is back as my workhorse bass for the band.my G&L ASAT gets a good look in too.

DJ[/quote]

if you ever consider getting shot of that white Bongo, I'd appreciate a PM :)

P.

[quote name='MB1' post='1467' date='May 18 2007, 03:09 PM']MB1. :)
other please state STATUS KINGBASS ARTIST the best of british accept no substitute!

all the best

MB1.[/quote]

Other - Status as well! But not a Kingbass, tis a Retroactive J, or a Groove, depending on what colour the tie is which Jon Snow wore the night before on the Channel 4 news.

[quote name='jwbassman' post='1508' date='May 18 2007, 03:55 PM']Other - Overwater Progress III Fretless 5 - guess this could also be considered custom as I selected the woods and hardware etc, with a bit of guidance :)

Have any you guys heard of Overwater?[/quote]

Yes. Cracking basses!

Guest subaudio

My Electric bass is a Lakland JOBO V, cant wait till they bring out a five string V precision.