ratman

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What a top guy Alex is. I relieved him of his Mackie DL1608 mixer: not only did he deliver it to me in Oxfordshire for a very reasonable diesel contribution but he spent nearly three hours giving me a tutorial, then set me up with a basic band mix while I looked over his shoulder. Then he offered to answer any further questions anytime (well except mid-gig!). Not only a great BCer, just a nice guy to spend time with who really knows his stuff. Thanks Alex!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having happily dealt with Alex in the past I was more than happy to deal with him again. 

We've just completed a pedal trade and despite the best efforts of the royal mail to delay things (but I guess it's that time of year) everything was fine - the pedal I received from him was as immaculate as he'd described it and really well packaged. It was promptly posted too and he kept up good comms throughout until he knew I had received the pedal and was happy with it. How's that for service :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...