Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

ratman

Feedback for Ratman

Alex bought a big flightcased pedal board from me. Pleasure to deal with, very straightforward deal. I am now a little richer and have a house that seems a lot bigger - thanks Alex!

Alex bought my TC Mojo Mojo overdrive pedal.

The whole transaction was very pleasant. Good communication, fast payment... a real pleasure. Thank you, Alex. I hope you enjoy the pedal!
:)

Ive just sold Alex my Catalinbread SCP boost, and It couldnt have gone to a nicer guy, excellent comms and speedy payment. a top basschatter
thanks Alex :)

Alex just bought my last remaining Bergantino AE 210, prompt payment, excellent communication with him, and a pleasure to deal with, highly recommended , you won't find better!

Top man. I contacted him to enquire about borrowing a pedal in exchange for one of mine, and all worked out very smoothly. In fact he was even kind enough to reroute the Tarkin he bought off Danbowskill via my house so I could try it out while he was on holiday since I was interested in buying it too!

Alex just bought a cab from me. Great guy. Quick payment and he came to me to pick it up. Deal with confidence. Thanks!

Just bought a pedal from Alex - he is a very helpful, pleasant and honest guy and the whole transaction could not have been easier. Thanks very much.

Bought Mooer Green Mile and Electro Harmonix Bass Balls from Alex.

He's a great guy to deal with, great communication and fast shipping.

All best

I bought a Idiotbox Blower Box off of Alex and he's a top bloke! We're not too far from each other and he very kindly dropped it off to me and we spent a couple of hours in a pub chatting about all things bass - great bc'er and a pleasure to deal with, trade in confidence!

Just bought a Beta pedal from Alex. Alex was kind enough to hold it for me for a few days, once paid for it turned up straight away, well packaged and was in perfect condition.

Deal with confidence!!

Alex bought a strap from me, great comms and fast payment, highly recommended as a buyer😀