Sign in to follow this  
gareth

The Badderer Feedback

Simon came and picked up my Diago Tourman pedalboard, lovely guy, all good here :)

Si

Has coherent speech, is not socially awkward and probably does not hide behind an Ampeg 8x10. LOL

Joking aside, he bought an Aguilar Agro pedal from me and was very easy to deal and communicate with. Recommended

Sold Simon a mooer flanger. Good comms and an all round pleasant chap to deal with!

Simon purchased my Spector (USA) 5: great communication throughout and prompt payment. Highly recommended BC'er !!!

Simon bought my red Fender '99 Jazz. Very friendly and honest communications throughout and I am happy to recommend him to other BC'ers. Enjoy that lovely bass Simon :D

Simon bought my VT bass deluxe. Great communications and smooth transaction. Muchly recommended! Cheers mate :)

Simon bought my source audio pedals and ditto looper. great comms and everything went smoothly, thanks for a great transaction :)

Edited by steve

Sold one of my Darkglass pedals to Simon, paid when he said he would and seems happy with it, as he should be with such a great pedal! Cheers bud!