Why become a member? ×

SOLD hartke hydrive 8x10 FT
£350

Hi all,probs abit of a long shot but would love to trade my Hartke Hydrive 2000w 8x10 cab for 2 smaller cabs...
Both my bands are falling apart and I'm moving in with a mate so would love a stack I could split and have one cab in the lounge.
Looking for anything really,would Love the GK 2x12 cabs but must be powerful. Also looking for a jazz bass. I have a Warwick 5 for sale,we could do a mega deal on
Can deliver in my pick up

[IMG]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i416/me_and_the_bastards/IMAG0648.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by clashcityrocker

[quote name='Bassulike66' timestamp='1375567143' post='2163085']
Someone buy this now...or my bay window roof will continue to leak for another month. :-)
[/quote]
if you buy this,you will probably end up blowing all your windows out,so the leak will be the least of your worries....I think that's somehow a positive!

[quote name='clashcityrocker' timestamp='1375609083' post='2163300']
if you buy this,you will probably end up blowing all your windows out,so the leak will be the least of your worries....I think that's somehow a positive!

[/quote]
[quote name='aLxbass' timestamp='1375612808' post='2163361']
go for it mark!
my 410's are immense ;]
[/quote]

Gentlemen, the only thing that is putting me off from this purchase is the imminent threat of castration via my good lady wife!!

I did promise her a non leaking roof and a new bathroom suite this summer.....i might just be able to squeeze to a non leaky roof but im afraid [b][u]the remainder of my GAS cash is for a second Euro 5lx!![/u][/b] (please don't quote me on this!). :lol:

• 2 weeks later...