Why become a member? ×

GAS-powered sale of a Barefaced Super Twelve
£650

Happy Jack

Pretty much immaculate condition, beautifully run-in (with a fair bit of help from Discreet), but now being swept away by a tide of Matamp-inspired GAS.

I already have more Barefaced cabs than is good for me, and I'm loving my new Matamp GT120 so much that I really, really need to order a '69er, so the Super Twelve has to go ... partly because I need the money, and partly because I haven't got room for four Barefaced cabs!

http://barefacedbass.com/product-range/super-twelve.htm

Postage really isn't an option, I can't find a Jiffy bag that's big enough, so this is collection from Chiswick (London W4). Having said that, if a buyer was planning on being at the SouthEast BassBash then we could do a handover there.

Trades aren't an option either, I'm afraid. This sale is being driven by one very specific need, so unless you have a '69er to trade this is a bank transfer jobby only.

A new Super Twelve from Barefaced will cost you £760 and there will be a wait, then you'll have to break it in before you can unleash the power of these cabs. Mine is available now, fully pre-broken-in, for significantly less dosh.

[quote name='PURPOLARIS' timestamp='1375161499' post='2157341']
I'm just waiting to hear from Jack so I can pay for it before he changes his mind.

I'm Fifty today so it's a nice little present to myself.
[/quote]
Happy Birthday! (Hopefully about to be made much happier!) B)