Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass £150 BACK ON SALE
£160

offhegoes

Hi, looking to sell my Squier VM Precision in amber with maple fretboard. I bought it new about two years ago, it's been used fairly frequently at home but has rarely left home. It's in great condition with no marks or scratches that I can see and no issues with frets, intonation, tuners, action, etc. I'm selling to switch back to a jazz bass after a few years with this one. Looking for £170 including P&P, or £150 collected from Glasgow, or I can deliver within a 40 mile radius. I've sold on here once before, a Squier CV Jazz to Cetera that you'll find a link to in my profile. Sadly I forgot to leave him feedback so never received any back! Any questions or if you'd like more photos just let me know. Thanks, Andrew (Why doesn't this tablet have a return button??? Apologies for text layout)[attachment=140021:WP_20130729_002.jpg][attachment=140022:WP_20130729_005.jpg][attachment=140023:WP_20130729_006.jpg][attachment=140024:WP_20130729_008.jpg][attachment=140025:WP_20130729_011.jpg]

Edited by offhegoes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, sorry for not updating the status of this thread, I've been debating whether to sell the bass or not. The VM P-bass is ON SALE, so if you are interested or if you previously contacted me about buying and are still interested then please get in touch and I will sell on a first come first served basis - with apologies to anyone who I didn't get back to before!

Pricewise I'm still asking for £150 collected or £170 delivered.

Thanks
Andrew