Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Noisyjon

DylanB

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Jon is indeed a top bloke and for anyone checking out this thread please be aware that he changed his BC username. So he has an old feedback thread here too: http://basschat.co.uk/topic/36781-fb-for-jonthebass/page__p__1689669__hl__jonthebass__fromsearch__1#entry1689669

[quote name='Billy Apple' timestamp='1391877225' post='2362245']
Jon sent me some screws for the feet on my SVT pro 2. Lovey guy, just what BC should be all about.
[/quote]

No problem Sean and thanks for the kind words.

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1391878073' post='2362255']
Jon is indeed a top bloke and for anyone checking out this thread please be aware that he changed his BC username. So he has an old feedback thread here too: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/36781-fb-for-jonthebass/page__p__1689669__hl__jonthebass__fromsearch__1#entry1689669"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry1689669[/url]
[/quote]

Clarky, Also thanks for the kind words and that's a bloody good point about my old user name and thanks for adding it and with a link.

Cheers,
Jon

• 2 months later...

I bought Jon's Les Paul bass today. It was exactly as described and in better condition than photos indicated. Case was amazing considering it's 14 years old. Jon was really friendly and a great guy to chat to and deal with.
Buy with confidence.

• 7 months later...

I bought Jon's MarkBass Super Booster pedal. Great communication, he even sent me pictures of the parcel and the receipt after he posted it (nice touch!) and all ultra fast: the pedal arrived almost before I had made up my mind that I wanted to try one of those :lol:
So, very very pleased with the whole thing. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought Jon's MXR pedal.

Great chap to deal with.
Prompt communication, well looked after gear and item was shipped immediately. (With a better level of postage than we had agreed..)

Would definitely do business with this guy again.

Thanks Jon :D

• 3 months later...

I bought a custom shop jazz off Jon, the bass was great and exactly as described, good communication and even picked me up from the tube station when i came to view the bass. Jon is a great bloke and a reliable seller. Buy with confidence!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just sold Jon's Fender Jazz Custom Shop back to him, meaning it was more like he leant it to me for a few months, or as Jon put it makes me more like a Pawn shop operator!! :)

Very happy to have sold it back to Jon, he is a top bloke to deal with and completely trustworthy, the transaction was fast and painless and great communication throughout, deal with Jon with total confidence! Thanks again!

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

As nice a guy as you could wish to meet on Basschat (and I’ve met quite a few over the years!)

An absolutely beautiful bass, - worth every penny, - and every mile of the journey!

I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from Jon again; and I would recommend him whole heartedly to any perspective buyers here on Basschat.

Top bloke!

Jon has just bought my “Limelight” P, expressed an interest, asked me to hold it, I asked for small deposit, Jon paid me a deposit, I held the Bass for about three weeks. Transaction completed today...

Great Guy, as daft on kit as I am..... 

Pleasure doing business Jon.

Enjoy the ‘Download Festival’. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Sold my lovely Sadowsky Metro to Jon, and what an agreeable sale - apart from the weather! Great communications throughout, came almost to my door (local Premier Inn car park) and bank transfer under an umbrella. Smooth as clockwork. Pity we met in the covid era, would have liked a good chat about basses and bands.

Excellent Basschat buyer.

• Thanks 1