Why become a member? ×

New track… new VIDEO!

Skol303

I'm hugely chuffed and excited to say that Mike (urb) has just finished producing a video to accompany the track we worked on together in last month's BC Composition Challenge.

This is the first video I've ever been involved in, so I'm stoked about it :) Mike (bass), Donnie and Rebecca (vocals) feature throughout - and you get to see my naked hand near the start! [i](ooh).[/i]

We also have a working title for our ongoing collaboration - 'Dojo' - which we're hoping to nurture into an online collective, involving other musicians and vocalists from around the world.

Have a gander and let us know what you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Cqe5u2nOE

I love it, Donnie is a funny geezer to watch :) Rebecca really looks like the quirky character she comes across as on the song, and the American urban vibe is bang on. Fits the song beautifully and I can't wait for you to get the EP out. Wickid! Mike, the bass is ace and along with your Rae Forest work, the best musical setting for your style imo.

Edited by xilddx

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1374671303' post='2151597']I love it...[/quote]

Big thanks Nige! I really value your opinion on all this, and I know Mike does too. Yeah, Donnie and Rebecca are both quirky in their own ways! :D Mike has done a great job on the vid and I'm personally very proud of the track itself... it's good to be working with good people, as you well know.

Thanks again mate. We've already got other ideas in the pipelines, so there'll be more to come in due course...