Sign in to follow this  
Clarky72

Barefaced Cab Handle Problems

[quote name='deanovw' timestamp='1377862583' post='2192881']
At last!!

Am chuffed for you. I hope you have a good rehearsal tonight. That is two BF super twelves wih silver cloth in Cornwall now. Just need Joe to get one. :D

Dean
[/quote]

He wants to have a play on my Ricky. Maybe I'll take the whole lot down to the Driftwood Spars in St Agnes, for their Open Mic on Sunday afternoon

[quote name='davehux' timestamp='1377865028' post='2192932']
Maybe I'll take the whole lot down to the Driftwood Spars in St Agnes, for their Open Mic on Sunday afternoon
[/quote]

OT, but I stayed there a while back. Lovely pub.

[quote name='Ghost_Bass' timestamp='1377862276' post='2192876']
Not S12, i would say probably a Vintage. The S12 doesn't have so many brackets inside (yes, i had a peak inside mine but only for replacing the membrane of my tweeter)
[/quote]

I'd be surprised they'd post a Vintage as they don't make it anymore. Maybe they are 15" holes (or later S12s have a different bracing design), I think they're showing off the cnc cut wood.

[quote name='alexclaber' timestamp='1377861910' post='2192870']
That's a sketch-up of a pre-production model, we use it to check all the panel & brace dimensions are correct before cutting the first example. The final version then has a little more material taken out where it isn't doing anything useful. That large cab weighed about 20lbs empty - an 18mm baltic birch cab that size with no bracing would weigh about 50lbs.
[/quote]