Why become a member? ×

Black Horse Jam Night - Greenford | BassChat admins!

PJ Phillips

Haven't been on for a while, my apologies.
Will set that right :0)

A couple of the BC admins where at the Jam in Greenford last night and being of a certain age, I forgot the names!
It's on the tip of my...... No!

Anyway, they played a great short set of tunes!

Can you help me please?
What was the band and who were the bass player and guitarist on stage left (bass player who was playing guitar)

Thank You
PJ

The Junkyard Dogs played a short set there last night. They had Happy Jack on bass and MacDaddy on guitar, stage left :)

Great to see BigJim there too, as well as assorted other musos we've known for a while.

Rock on!!! \m/ :D \m/

Edit: you bet, I've got photos and I'll publish a selection here later.

Edited by bluejay

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1372332962' post='2124385']
For The Junkyard Dogs, follow the link below.

Really nice to meet you PJ, and I loved that Wal.
[/quote]

I'm there every two weeks (other bass duties permitting) I will bring the fretless one next time. Bring the 5 if you come again.
Let me know when you are gigging there or locally too.

Here's a picture of the two Wal girls :0)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=531906146859732&set=pb.268881693162180.-2207520000.1372333116.&type=3&theater

[quote name='bertbass' timestamp='1372369312' post='2125078']
Who left that guitar case right in the middle of the floor then? Shear laziness if you ask me and an accident waiting to happen. I hope you're well covered by P.L.I.

:D
[/quote]

See that lady's legs by the case ... 'twas her! She went up 30 minutes after us, sporting an Epi Les Paul which she used strictly for rhythm guitar, a variety of mouth organs which she knew how to use, and a pair of lungs that could have taken the back wall of the pub out ...

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1372369500' post='2125082']
See that lady's legs by the case ... 'twas her! She went up 30 minutes after us, sporting an Epi Les Paul which she used strictly for rhythm guitar, a variety of mouth organs which she knew how to use, and a pair of lungs that could have taken the back wall of the pub out ...
[/quote]

I've got a few photos of her too, with BigJim on bass. I'll eventually get them ready for Flickr too.

By the way, PJ, none of us are BC admins, just dedicated forum members :) Sorry for not saying hi to you in person in the end, I kept meaning to come over to you but never managed.

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1372369990' post='2125088']
I've got a few photos of her too, with BigJim on bass. I'll eventually get them ready for Flickr too.

By the way, PJ, none of us are BC admins, just dedicated forum members :) Sorry for not saying hi to you in person in the end, I kept meaning to come over to you but never managed.
[/quote]

No worries, I'm sure we will meet again at some point... I'm there next week (10th), cheers, PJ

• 2 weeks later...