Why become a member? ×

Red Indian music.. Seriously;)

Anything with Jimmy Carl Black (he's the 'indian' of the group, boys and girls) should see you right...
...I'd recommend "We're only in it for the money" by Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention.

It doesn't meet any of your specified requests, but it [i]is[/i] rather good!

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' timestamp='1371894046' post='2119201']

Anyone got any ideas of some good sounds to get ?
Cheers;)
[/quote]

There is a great internet radio station called Calm Radio, based in Canada, The subscription fee is tiny, and for that you get access to tons of channels with no adverts. They have a great Native American channel and lots of similar stuff too, lots of chilled out vibes. Well worth a peek.

I have some R. Carlos Nakai, lovely Native American wind instrument player.

Just discovered this thread.... as a keen Mari Boine fan, I'm going to suggest you check out some Saami (aka Lapp) music . Culturally, this is first or perhaps second cousin to the music of native North Americans, who, after all, originally migrated into America from Siberia before the Bering Strait separated Siberia from Alaska. The Saami language and culture is related to that of the tribes of northern Siberia. I posted a [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/23966-what-are-you-listening-to-right-now/page__st__2759"]track[/url] on the "What are you listening to right now" thread yesterday. Here's another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKNxNvded2g

Edited by icastle
Link fixed.