Why become a member? ×

****NOW SOLD**** Genz Benz Streamliner 900 Amp For Sale
£520

BarelyL4

**********************************************************************[size=6]NOW SOLD[/size]**********************************************************************

Here we have for sale is my Genz Benz 900 Streamliner Amp. It was purchased back in June 2011 so is just over two years old. I look after my gear, and therefore, it is in great condition, (See pictures) . Everything works as is should although I thought it worth mentioning that the volume pot crackles very slightly on the first few degrees of rotation when turning up the volume, (common Streamliner condition), but this does not affect the volume / tone in any way.

Amp has more than enough power on tap for most situations, with many excellent tone shaping options available at the twist of a few dials. On the back of the amp, there are connections for phones output, AUX in for your MP3 player, a tuner out and a DI out. On the front, there are seperate gain and volume controls, push buttons for mute and additional gain level, and a three position mid control which can be boosted / cut. In the pre-amp section, there are three valves to give the amp a lovely warm tone, or if pushed harder, a nice gritty tone.

I'm not looking for trades as I have just bought a new amp, selling price is £520 collected, (based near Salisbury, Wiltshire), or can be posted for an additional cost.

Please PM me if you want any further information.

Edited by BarelyL4