Why become a member? ×

As-New Roland Cube Bass 120XL - SOLD
£400

For sale is a top-of-the-range Roland Cube Bass 120XL combo (that's the 120 watt, not the 20 watt version), literally as new, bought earlier this year. Does everything except make the tea in the morning, an amazing piece of kit.

Combo is mint, with manual, still in original packaging. Cheapest online price I can find is £469.

[size=5]Now sold.[/size]

Edited by lowregisterhead

• 1 month later...

[quote name='nottswarwick' timestamp='1375085643' post='2156400']
Can this hang in a band setting, volume wise?
[/quote]

I've used it in rehearsals just with the internal 12" and it was great. It depends how loud you play, of course! You would probably need an extension cab for louder gigs, but it's got a surprising amount of power. The tech specs are here:

http://www.roland.co.uk/products/productdetails.aspx?p=1144

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gotta give Dave a bump here. I bought a Trace head from him a while back - a top chap to deal with. These Roland combos are incredible, and totally overlooked in my opinion. I own the Cube 30, and have practised with a 120XL and it is very capable.

Just my 2p worth....

Cheers

Geoff

Edited by RandomBass

[quote name='RandomBass' timestamp='1384639455' post='2279131']
Gotta give Dave a bump here. I bought a Trace head from him a while back - a top chap to deal with. These Roland combos are incredible, and totally overlooked in my opinion. I own the Cube 30, and have practised with a 120XL and it is very capable.

Just my 2p worth....

Cheers

Geoff
[/quote]

Thanks Geoff! :)

[quote name='RandomBass' timestamp='1385848720' post='2292910']
Oh bugger. I was about to fly to Hungary and arrange a lorry....
[/quote]

I've actually had that very thing happen twice with eBay sales, where they would have a 'friend' call me and arrange to come and pick it up in a fortnight and pay cash on collection... I never took the chance...

[quote name='lowregisterhead' timestamp='1385889064' post='2293117']

I've actually had that very thing happen twice with eBay sales, where they would have a 'friend' call me and arrange to come and pick it up in a fortnight and pay cash on collection... I never took the chance...
[/quote]
Blimey sounds well dodgy. Don't blame you for passing on that one.