Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ampeg SVT CL + 410HLF
£1200

Hi,

I bought these around three years ago with the full intention of gigging with my then band. This never came to fruition and so has been sat in my house for practice use ever since. Both have just been serviced, with all joints re-soldered that require it. The head has had a full pre amp re-valve too. Minor cosmetic dings here and there as pictured, as you can see a couple of the knobs are silver, but the original black ones can be sourced relatively cheaply. Both were made in the US back when Ampeg were owned by SLM. The head, which comes with flight case included, was owned by one person before myself, who is also a member on the forum.

Price wise, I am looking for a firm £850 for the head and £350 for the cab, given the service (this week) and flight case. It would be awesome if I could sell them together but I'm happy to split. Possible trades listed below! I'm located in Stafford (ST17 4AU), for trial and possible purchase :)

Thanks for looking. Martin.

[b]Pictures can be found here: [url="http://s149.photobuc...%20SVT%20410HLF"]http://s149.photobuc...%20SVT%20410HLF[/url][/b]

[b]Trades (cash my way):[/b]

[b]Orange TB500 + OBC 115 / 210[/b]
[b]Ashdown LB30 + LB 212/ VS 212[/b]

Edited by alexisonfire

[s][color=#222222]Even though it kind of defeats the object of trying to scale down, the only thing trade remotely consider would be an AD200 and an OBC410 ... I've had one before and they're better at lower volumes than the SVT so more suitable to my situation (trying to justify it to myself here).[/color][/s]

Edited by alexisonfire

I'm currently using (loving) a CL: have used a Skunkworks, Trace V8's, V6's AH500's, Acoustic 370, 320 etc etc... if you want it to 'just happen' for live bass so you, the band and the venue all hear AND feel what's going on there's [b]no better tool[/b].. IMHO.
The 410HLF; serious bass...

And me sober and with no commission.... :gas: