Why become a member? ×

Acoustic Image Ten2 combo and Coda extension cab sale/trade
£1130

TheRev

The arrival of my all-conquering BigE MA45 double bass cab has made my Acoustic Image rig rather redundant so it's time to move it on.

The [url="http://www.acousticimg.com/#/ten2_s4/lp"]Ten2[/url] is Acoustic Image's flagship combo which marries the Clarus 800w (@2Ohm, 600w @ 4Ohm), class D, two channel amplifier head which slots into a nifty slot on top of a unique 4Ohm 2x10 cabinet (one forward and one downfiring driver, plus a coaxial concentric tweeter). The amp head can be removed in seconds and used seperately with the cab of your choice.

The [url="http://www.acousticimg.com/#/codaex_s4/lp"]Coda[/url] has a forward firing 5 inch speaker and a downward firing 10 inch speaker. I believe that this cab is an older, 4Ohm model rather than the 8Ohm as stated on the Acoustic image. The speakon input on the back of this cab is marked as 4Ohm.

Altogether it makes a very versatile modular system. The Ten2 on it's own is great for yer typical pub acoustic/folk/jazz gigs. Add the Coda cab for bigger stages/louder bands or remove the Clarus head and pair it with the little Coda cab for those intimate little bar or studio session gigs.

Here's the obligatory photos:[attachment=136862:IMAG0732.jpg]
[attachment=136863:IMAG0731.jpg]
[attachment=136864:IMAG0730.jpg]
[attachment=136865:IMAG0736.jpg]
[attachment=136866:IMAG0737.jpg]
[attachment=136867:IMAG0738.jpg]
[attachment=136868:IMAG0730.jpg]

Both cabs come with Acoustic Image slip covers and are in perfect working order and very good condition (a few scrapes on the bottom of the Ten2 cab).

I'm happy to split these and I still have the original boxes so posting isn't a problem.

Trades wise, I'd be interested in lightweight 500W amp heads (Markbass/Tecamp/Genz Benz/Euphonic Audio etc). I already have a Little Mark II, so I don't need one of those, but feel free to put forward any other Mark Bass amps.

I'd also be interested in a decent ply or hybrid/solid top double bass - as long as you're not hundreds and hundreds of miles away from Bristol so I can try it out first.

Cheers!

Dave