Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Dad3353

juliusmonk

Just sold a pedal to Douglas, and he was a legend to deal with. He paid immediately, was patient with my busy schedule, responded promptly, and we had a laugh - no problems whatsoever. Although he says that he doesn't deal often at BC, I wouldn't hesitate to sell/buy. Highly recommended, a gentleman and perfect basschatter! Thanks Douglas!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Always a pleasure to read Douglas's posts. Wonderful humour and straight as a dye.

This was replicated in a very super intercontinental deal, with the added bonus of decisiveness.

Absolute pleasure, easy deal, fair few giggles, it doesn't get any better.
Thanks for everything Douglas, enjoy and please keep us laughing.
Fully recommended folks. :i-m_so_happy:

• 1 month later...

Douglas bought my Vox amplug and was a genuine pleasure to deal with, top bloke as many people know already. The world needs more Douglasses! Hmm, not sure if that really is the plural of Douglas... I'll shut up now as I'm getting off topic. Highly recommended, cheers fella!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Sold a mixer amp to Douglas. Top bloke to deal with and kept me updated on delivery with some very entertaining pm's :D

Will have no hesitation in dealing again and one more excellent reason why BC is the best place to trade.

Thanks again Douglas.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Well, Douglas is a bit of a star really! I contacted him out of the blue after seeing him discussing 3d printing, and asked if he'd mind printing some pickup surrounds I'd found the file for. He was more than happy to do so, (even though I took the mick and asked for spares as well!) and he refused payment of any kind, not even to cover postage/costs. 

An absolute gent throughout and he really helped me out.

Thanks again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

^^^^^

So, similar to the above... @Dad3353 / Douglas responded to my plea for a 3D Printed Pickup Surround / Bezel to for my P Bitsa. Couple of goes and Bingo! also sorted me a matching Thumb Rest and a Stubby Thumb Rest to fit my Acoustic.

ThumbRest_PickupBezel_resized.thumb.jpg.4e302a855d25c20baa42c026f59d1a84.jpgAcousticThumb_resized.thumb.jpg.ac0b4bb142345044780de1257913ae06.jpg

All in the name of Basschat!

Basschat Helper Achievment Award goes to.... @Dad3353... Douglas take a bow!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...