Why become a member? ×

Sold/pending payment. Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
£195

gary mac

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/httpwwwflickrcomphotosgmac190/8891314890/"][/url]

Back up for sale as the BC'er who wanted it, had some financial issues and had to back out of the purchase.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Really lovely condition and everything functions as it should.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Recently been gassing for a jazz again and so purchased this. It's a good one but I'm just more at home with a P bass, so I'm moving this straight on.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Very nice wood grain showing through the burst. No chips or other damage.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The neck joint is very good, infact better than I've seen on some USA Fenders. Hopefully you can see the detail in the photos below.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Some plectrum marks to pick guard but other than that, looks like new.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Strings are good roundwounds, don't know what make but seem like decent quality.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£195.00. Bank transfer or cash please.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No case, so would prefer collection. I'm in Hertfordshire. If you want it couriered let me know and I will get a price.[/font][/color]

Edited by gary mac

[quote name='the hand of john curley' timestamp='1369990434' post='2095195']
Damn fine and great price. Shouldn't stick around too long. Good luck with sale, these really are great value for money.
[/quote]

Thanks for that :) and a sunday morning bump

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1370372725' post='2099966']
[size=4]Nice Bass mate if I had some money I would have this off you in a flash :)[/size]
[/quote]

Thanks, it is a nice bass and may be it will still be about when you have some funds. :)