Why become a member? ×

G&L L2500 Tribute ***Sold Subject to the Usual***
£395

BassBunny

[quote name='niceguyhomer' timestamp='1369888700' post='2093938']
Had one just like this, great bass and I don't know why I sold it. Tempting me Stu.
[/quote]
It's an absolute Stonker Al and will really hurt to see it go.

I probably say this every time Stuart posts something for sale, but he really is an absolutely 100% genuine good bloke, and you can buy from him with absolute confidence.

I only bought a set of strings from him a few years ago, and we've kept in touch ever since!!

Good luck with the sale, they're fantastic basses. Still wish I had mine. And that Blueburst is a stunning finish.

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' timestamp='1369933690' post='2094674']
I probably say this every time Stuart posts something for sale, but he really is an absolutely 100% genuine good bloke, and you can buy from him with absolute confidence.
I only bought a set of strings from him a few years ago, and we've kept in touch ever since!!
Good luck with the sale, they're fantastic basses. Still wish I had mine. And that Blueburst is a stunning finish.
[/quote]
Cheers Pete. PM's answered and not looking for any trades.

[quote name='thegreenman555' timestamp='1370015690' post='2095610']
I think its cos you said at the top of your original post 'Price or Trade Value' - so I assumed you might be open for a trade, but sadly not. Hey ho.
[/quote]

It's the board software that does that, not the advertisers.

Just wanted to add my name to the list of people who've owned one of these, and regretted selling it. I seem to recall that BassBunny warned me at the time.

Edited by pete.young

[quote name='Mr Fretbuzz' timestamp='1370020750' post='2095709']
I've got one... its a great bass and well worth the money ... they retail for about £750... Gary at the Welsh Bass Bash fancies one so I'll try and post there.... :)
[/quote]
That would be good if you could "spread the word" ;)
[quote name='pete.young' timestamp='1370017005' post='2095631']
It's the board software that does that, not the advertisers.
Just wanted to add my name to the list of people who've owned one of these, and regretted selling it. I seem to recall that BassBunny warned me at the time.
[/quote]
Thanks Pete. Don't remind me. :D

[quote name='Beneath It All' timestamp='1370278619' post='2098536']
Hey Stuart,thought this was a 'keeper'...just done a show with PP Arnold[remember her?] every one thought my Tribute sounded amazing - you'll regret it!..
[/quote]
Hi Mike, I know I will regret it but under orders. :(

[quote name='pete.young' timestamp='1370017005' post='2095631']

[/quote]

Add another to that list!

I've had both a Trib and a USA L2500, and regretted selling both. Sadly, they just weren't seeing any use, but I'll certainly be after another in the future, space/funds allowing!