Why become a member? ×

A Steve Harris plea.

AntLockyer

Was chatting to my Sister in law and her partner who both work at a hospice for terminally ill children and we started to chat about music and the bass and mentioned there was a kid there who has about 6 months left and i a huge Steve Harris fan. Anyway I said I thought some of the guys here might know him or have a connection. So does anyone have that sort of contact with the great man? I think absolutely anything Steve related would mean a great deal to the kid.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place or anyone considers it out of keeping or bad taste.

Cheers.

Edited by AntLockyer

There is at least one person on here who knows Steve Harris in some way , because I remember someone mentioning it on the thread a few months ago about Steve's house that was on the market . I expect if Steve Harris knew about this situation he would want to help in some way . As Billy says , your best bet is contacting Maiden's management .

Edited by Dingus

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1369604374' post='2090865']
Perhaps it would help if you edited this thread title to add Steve Harris's name in it? Then it might be more likely to attract the attention of anyone with a SH connection.
Good luck.
S
x
[/quote]

Indeed. Rename it "A Steve Harris Plea".

Good work fella!

[quote name='Legion' timestamp='1369639738' post='2091014']
I can help with this - I'll PM you the details (probably later when I get home from work).
[/quote]

Excellent.

The producer of my band is very well connected within the industry (no idea if he knows SH/IM) so let me know if any other assistance is needed, I`ll see if he has any connections on this.

A friend of mine's brother knows Steve very well. Apparently he plays (or play) golf with him quite a bit. Unfortunately I dont have any contact details for my mate anymore, but ill try and track him down and pass the thread details, on if I can.
It's a fantastic idea and one that I'm sure Steve would be happy to help out on once he finds out.