Why become a member? ×

The band I play in. Apparently we're sexual deviants...

far0n

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1368727740' post='2080836']
I am disapointed to see there are no complaints against the bass player. I think you need to up your game a bit, Far0n! :D
[/quote]

+1 to this.

You are letting your bandmates down..... Now get back out there and start asking random girls for handjobs!

Do you have any video footage of your supposedly lewd act ?m I am certainly willing to give you the benefit of my expertise and experience in the field of going a bit too far for most people , but I need to see some of this degrading filth with my own two eyes , preferably while Mrs Dingus is still out at the supermarket .

Your singer definitely has a sultry vibe going but nothing shocking, especially when you consider the sort of acts you see on talent shows on BBC/ITV on a Saturday evening.

Sounds like this letter was written by an envious better half!

This thread is worthless without pics!

And Faron (continuing in the bad grammar vein), I would have never had you down as a sexual deviant, you sempt like such a normal guy when you sold me a cab a couple of years back. Just goes to show, you can never know......