Why become a member? ×

SOLD Two Hartke Hydrive 410s - £250, £220 or £400 for both
£200

*SOLD*

Hi, I have a pair of Hartke Hydrive 410 cabs for sale. The only reason I'm selling is because I have to downsize. I'll be gutted to see them go. I feel they are among the best cabs I've ever played through. They're defined with a tight controlled low end and crisp articulation in the mids and highs, and as loud as you need them to be. In all my 25 plus years of playing, I've never had more compliments about my tone, from soundmen, band members and audiences alike.

And they're 8 ohms and rated at 1000 watts - so they'll take whatever you throw at them.

Both cabs work perfectly and sound great. But they are a bit tatty in places and, as you'll see in the pictures, have been covered up. One cab has all four wheels, but the other arrived with three of the wheels damaged, so I only have one for that cab. However, I never saw it as a problem - the cabs are quite light to carry. If you really wanted them, I would imagine Hartke - or Samson/Korg - the company's UK distributor - could send you some.

For the cab with wheels, I'm looking for [b]£250[/b]. For the cab without, it's [b]£220[/b]. And if you'd like both, let's say [b]£400[/b]. If you'd like them delivered, I can arrange for you. I'm not sure of the cost (around £25 for each cab?) but if you know of a better price than that, let me know. And feel free to make me a reasonable offer on these cabs. I'd like payment by BACs or cash on collection, if that's ok.

[attachment=134551:IMAG0022.jpg] [attachment=134553:IMAG0024.jpg] [attachment=134552:IMAG0023.jpg]

Here are the specs from the Hartke website:[list]
[*]Dual-chamber, sealed Cabinet
[*]4 x 10-inch 250 watt HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers
[*]1-inch titanium compression driver
[*]Power Handling: 1000 watts
[*]Impedance: 8 ohms
[*]Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 17 kHz
[*]Sensitivity: 99 dB @ 1 W/1 m
[*]Voice Coil: 2.5"
[*]Parallel Speakon™ and 1/4" inputs
[*]High frequency attenuation switch (On, -6 dB, Off)
[*]Removable casters
[*]Dimensions: 24"(H) x 24"(W) x 15"(D)
[*]Weight: 70.4 lbs
[/list]
Here's a link to the Hartke web page, providing full details on the cabs, plus a video and downloadable brochure: [url="http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/cabinets/hydrive-cabinets/hx410/"]http://www.samsontec...cabinets/hx410/[/url]

Thanks!

Steve

Edited by mildmanofrock