Why become a member? ×

The London Bass Guitar Show 2014

Silvia Bluejay

Just booked my tickets!

Already have a BC polo, but I slimmed down too much and now I don't look cool enough... So I [i]obviously[/i] had to buy another (smaller) one. :D

Hopefully I'll get to actually meet some people as I'll be by myself this time! :)

Just caved after weeks of ummming and arrrring. Brought my ticket for Sunday as I was "convinced" by a couple of mates going down from West Middle Englandshire.

Was going to do Saturday but I've got a gig on Saturday night and would rather not be late back for that. Not that getting up at "WTFO'Clock" on the Sunday to hit the road, Jack.

Info on Bass Gear's competitions for Basschatters at the LBGS, and visits from star luthiers here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/230332-basschat-bass-gear-at-the-london-bass-guitar-show-loads-of-free-stuff-to-win/page__view__findpost__p__2374909"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/230332-basschat-bass-gear-at-the-london-bass-guitar-show-loads-of-free-stuff-to-win/page__view__findpost__p__2374909[/url]

I'll be there full both days! Will spend a lot of time at the Anaconda Basses booth and don't want to miss Jens Ritter handing the mysterious bassist (my friend) his custom bass. Must shake Lee Sklar's hand, he's one of my favourite human beings. I will also try out most 6 string basses I'll find, I'm getting one built this year and have to do some research on neck profiles, spacings etc.

As i dont have a credit card only debit card, is it possible to get a ticket on the day,thinking of going
sat.I would like to have a chat with lee pomeroy havent seen him since his moondigger days before
he became a top session player,.mind you he was bloody gifted even then.