Why become a member? ×

FS George L Cable and 10 Plugs NOW SOLD...
£55

[attachment=133766:IMG_3159.jpg]

Ive had these since last year and only used 6 out of the 10 plugs on my pedalboard.....

Comes with the black plug covers and about 7' of un-used George L cable and a 3 bits of cut cable.....

[b][size=5]£50 inc P&P....[/size][/b]

[size=4][b]For some reason my pics wont upload today......[/b][/size]

Edited by ozzy138

[quote name='ozzy138' timestamp='1367074424' post='2061001']
Ive had these since last year and only used 6 out of the 10 plugs on my pedalboard.....

Comes with the black plug covers and about 7' of un-used George L cable and a 3 bits of cut cable.....

[b][size=5]£55 inc P&P....[/size][/b]

[size="4"][b]For some reason my pics wont upload today......[/b][/size]
[/quote]Are these the right angled plugs ?

[quote name='ozzy138' timestamp='1367635721' post='2067848']

They are to make custom length patch cables to run between your effects pedals ..
[/quote] and it's really good quality cable too. I once used a spectral analiser in pro tools to see if it wasn't just 'snake oil'. It's not; there was an obvious increase in the upper mids ( actually less loss of upper mids) through GL cable.

I'd been using George L's for donkey's years as a guitar player ever since I found out that Eric Johnson used them (he knows a thing or two about tone) and I find they do just as good a job on bass too. I use them as patch cables and to connect my board to the amp. I normally go wireless to the board, but when I don't I use these cables.

Edited by ezbass

• 3 weeks later...

Rats, I was after left-handed angles!

Have a bump on me for this tomfoolery.

Seriously tho, these are great cables....just resist the temptation to over-bend the cables when tightening down the jacks.
The cables aren't weak or anything; it's just that by not over-bending the cable the jacks bed into the cable more easily for a better contact.