Why become a member? ×

Herts based Bass Player available..

basstech

Hi I'm looking for a band to commit to. Ive been playing for over 25 years both semi pro and professionally and am now looking for a high quality band to join. I can play any genre but am really into hard rock. I'm not looking to be paid or be told that the band is the latest best thing on the planet and when you get to the audition you're greeted with a 65 year old bloke wearing a bandana and using 'band' talk, dude, - so no timewasters please - I've had my quota of these. So, if you're a down to earth band, who know you're REALLY good and can play well then PLEASE get in touch and I'd be more than happy to provide more information/links of my playing etc. Thanks for reading.

Hi
Are you interested in metal? Would you be willing to travel into North London for the right band? If you are, then great, please check reading.

I live in Welwyn Garden City myself, but happily travel to Holloway Road (zone 2) once a week for practice, so I realise that the travelling part isn't for everyone.
We generally practice Sunday evenings, and aim to gig as often as our work schedules allow, but we're open to play anytime anywhere if it fits in with all of us.

We're all in our early 30's and all have other commitments (work/family etc), but we take our band seriously when we're together, as we want to put on the best show possible. We're all really easy going, and like to have a laugh as much as possible, and hang out at the pub from time to time. There's nothing worse than finding a band full of ego's where every practice is a constant fight to try and conquer the world, we've all done that in some form or another, and it gets tiresome very quickly. We just wanna, practice hard, have a laugh, and write some cool tunes, and what ever will be, will be.

Any way, enough waffle from me. If you're interested then please get in touch.

Cheers
Rich

• 2 weeks later...