Why become a member? ×

Feedback for bertbass

Domino

• 5 months later...

I just bought some BK power amp modules from bertbass - very happy.

He was a pleasure to deal with, modules were awesomely packaged (in a plywood box!), promptly dispatched and as described - great communication throughout, 100% recommended!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I, too, bought an illuminated headstock from Terry - not on his list but he produced a great GB Rumour headstock/logo for me - certainly looks the part and I'm more than happy - I think it took just over a week to place the order and receive it - now that's service considering we're talking a custom order!!

Check out the options here:

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/283298-fender-gibson-warwick-and-other-headstocks-illuminated-acrylic/

• 2 weeks later...

Just to confirm what we already knew, Terry is a top fella. He was good enough to produce a Fender headstock shaped mould for cakes and biscuits for the next Herts Bass Bash.

A great idea for anybody thinking of putting on their own Bash - Fender biscuits.

Hope the biscuits turn out as good as the mould.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Terry is an utter gent and scholar

Mick the Greek told me about bertbass Terry when i was asking how to rout templates. I contacted Terry and without a hint of hesitation,
gave me a price that made blush. I sent Terry 1 piece of perspex for 2 routs ( 1 pickup and 1 rear cavity )

I expected to get back 2 pieces, one with a pup rout and one with rear cavity rout.

What i ended up with is all templates copied in MDF, ( including the rear cavity ledge template for the cover, which i didnt ask for and Terry made out of the goodness of his heart ) and to add, i even have the rear cavity made of white, to match my bass. This again was not ordered, but simply included out of goodness of the heart

And there's more. The parcel i sent weighed nothing, but the parcel that came back weighed 3 times the original, and Terry didnt tell me.

I was humbled to the point of sending Terry more money without asking him, because i'm 100% sure he would have refused.

Check the photo and remember, all i sent Terry was 1 piece of perspex, and asked for 2 routs to be made. This is what i got back

Edited by fleabag

• 3 years later...