MoJoKe

In Ear Monitors - help needed...

I guess we got to bring it in at the right price - so, affordable, especially compared to the competition!

How’s it working Russ ? Size is perfect . Looks like a carpet tile on top , is it going to have the rubber top like in your earlier photos ? How’s the amp coming on , don’t see that in the photo Russ ? Regards Andy 🙏

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, andysg42 said:

How’s it working Russ ? Size is perfect . Looks like a carpet tile on top , is it going to have the rubber top like in your earlier photos ? How’s the amp coming on , don’t see that in the photo Russ ? Regards Andy 🙏

Good to hear that the size is looking to be right... that’s one of the key aspects... portability! Already looking at making that aspect better with further weight reduction and making it easier to handle - but without any impact to the feel and feedback that the board gives. Again, it’s got to be right, no corners cut! For example, Nick has reworked some of the internals and shaved half a kg off the weight.

Nick concurs that the electronic components are working well with a uniform, highly responsive feel across the board... so that’s a good result and certainly what we have been going for.

It’s a carpet tile. The moulding of the top is expensive so we've got to get the board right before we think about pulling the trigger on that (approaching 4 figures for the moulding) - so the carpet will do for now until the board mechanics are finalised. Obviously, the cosmetics will be spot on like in the earlier pics - myself and Nick are very OCD about that element!

Amps bubbling along... but in order to get the most out of the amp, got to finalise the board as there is some special sauce happening in the amp to specifically match up with the board.

keep the feedback coming!

Edited by EBS_freak
  • Like 3

Thanks EBS. I bought the C10s and although I have yet to use them in the wild, they did sound impressive when I met up with one of the others guys and experimented with my bass sound through the desk. 

13 hours ago, sPiKi said:

Thanks EBS. I bought the C10s and although I have yet to use them in the wild, they did sound impressive when I met up with one of the others guys and experimented with my bass sound through the desk. 

Good stuff - do report back!