Why become a member? ×

TC Electronics BG 250
£200

TonyBones

Well what can i say apart from sorry Mike, completely missed your question, flat out at work at the moment so i get very limited time on the PC, but Im sure if you ask anyone who has bought gear from me will tell you i have impeccable manners. :P I can also state hand on heart that i have replied to everyone's questions (yeah ok Tonyquipment just about to PM you)
At the moment amp is on hold but if that falls through i shall (in order) be in touch with the next person that got in touch with me.

And Mike stop stalking me! :D

[quote name='TonyBones' timestamp='1366823639' post='2057749']
Well what can i say apart from sorry Mike, completely missed your question, flat out at work at the moment so i get very limited time on the PC, but Im sure if you ask anyone who has bought gear from me will tell you i have impeccable manners. :P I can also state hand on heart that i have replied to everyone's questions (yeah ok Tonyquipment just about to PM you)
At the moment amp is on hold but if that falls through i shall (in order) be in touch with the next person that got in touch with me.

[/quote]
Super.

[quote name='TonyBones' timestamp='1366823639' post='2057749']

[/quote]

Sorry for hassling you Tony, it's just tricky to move to plan B when plan A is still up in the air. My manners comment was out of order, apologies.