Why become a member? ×

Hello from South Staffs

bonzodog

Hello everyone. I played bass in a rock band when I was in my teens, and then moved over to lead guitar up until recently. I was asked to start a new rock/punk covers band and as the other guitarist was so amazing I offered to go back to bass.......I cannot believe what I've been missing. Playing bass again feels like I have come home and its brought back memories from playing as a kid. Just wish I had stuck to bass all along now. Bought myself an Epi Thunderbird Pro as I have always loved the look and sound and am currently on the look out for an amp for practise/small gigs/DI to PA, but needs to be fairly light (on going back problems) in region of £200. Hope to be a good contributor to this site and a long term member. Cheers

Hey Dawg,

Welcome, and what Leen said.

Can you muster used stuff? Should open up a world of possibilities, as prices are excrutiatingly low right now. That said, as everyone wants lighter gear, it's the heavier stuff that is cheapest. Browse the Amps & Cabs For Sale forum to see.

Enjoy!

best,
bert