Why become a member? ×

Annoying...

marcus bell

[quote name='Mr Fretbuzz' timestamp='1366201351' post='2049488']
What's just as annoying is ordering a Bass for delivery next Saturday when the wife is supposed to be working and her boss changes her shift so she'll be there when it arrives. I guess I'll have to tell her about it when it arrives :-D
[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='iceonaboy' timestamp='1366203212' post='2049527']
I had the most amazing bout of GAS after seeing another post about the Fender Cabronita P bass and thought, I gots to have one! There does not seem to be any in stock anywhere! I found Guitar Guitar doing them and ordered one, but the guy says now it will be first two weeks in May before they get them in. Im away back to work on the 7th! I cant wait that long for it! It will be unbearable! :(
[/quote]
Dawsons are reporting that they have stock

[quote name='Mr Fretbuzz' timestamp='1366204746' post='2049559']
No cant tell her as I'll have to tell her about the 4 bass books arriving and the strap plus I've just told her she's got a speeding ticket in the post :-D
[/quote]

Sit on the doorstep Saturday, car loaded,engine running, passport in hand ;)

In the past I've had to wait for things to turn up and during that time I invariably decide that I didn't really want it anyway.

When I think about it, that happens most of the time, which is probably why I only own what I use, and I've got such a low buying/selling count.

[quote name='chris_b' timestamp='1366476272' post='2053082']
In the past I've had to wait for things to turn up and during that time I invariably decide that I didn't really want it anyway.

When I think about it, that happens most of the time, which is probably why I only own what I use, and I've got such a low buying/selling count.
[/quote]
Pay attention Marcus....this is wisdom!