KiOgon

Feedback for itsmedunc

Sold me some Squier tuners at a very good price and was happy to hold onto them for me until payday.  Arrived within 48 hours of payment.

A pleasure to deal with.

Bought a cracking little Markbass combo off Dunc today. Great guy who was happy to keep it on hold for me. A pleasure to deal with and would be more than happy to play on that lovely JV Squire again!  Cheers 😊

Dunc bought my TKS cab.  It was a great smooth transaction from start to finish.  Excellent comms, quick payment.  it’s a pleasure to deal with  Dunc.  You can deal with him confidently.  Cheers mate. 👍👍👍👍😀

Just sold a swan flightcase to Dunc, very easy to deal with and great communication. Was also very understanding when I had a bit of a delay in posting! Would happily deal with again. Cheers! 

Met Dunc and his lovely wife today and the awesome dog to hand over the trace combo I've done a few trades with Dunc over the years he's a top bloke to deal with ,deal with confidence people .Thanks lovely to see you again and enjoy your trace combo😁👍

Another faultless transaction from Dunc. The IEM receivers are just what I was after. Sent well packaged and arrived on schedule. 

Thanks again Dunc. A real asset to the BC community.

Conducted a little trade/PX with Dunc. Great comms and good deal all round,  been trying to get the FR800 off him for ages! Cheers again dude and enjoy the Big Twin 🤘

Bought Chord IEM from Dunc.Easy comms,great BC'er.Will deal again with no hesitation..Thanks,mate..

A smooth and easy transaction with Duncan who has bought some IEM hardware from me.  Would recommend!

D000000000d

Just bought Dunc’s Lovely 88 MIK Telecaster.  Another excellent transaction with Dunc.  Cracking guitar, great price, excellent comms.  Dunc is great to deal with, a credit to Basschat.  Cheers Dunc 👍👍👍👍😀

I bought Dunc’s Roland GR-55 guitar synth and GK3B pickup. Really helpful fella, great to deal with and have a chat with over PM. Would have no hesitation in dealing with Dunc again. A gent and a credit to Basschat!

cheers

Keir

Just bought an Akai Unibass from Dunc. Quick and very friendly comms, really well packaged and kindly arranged a courier. He even included an unexpected power adapter! 

All together very pleasant and easy deal. An asset to our community. 

Thanks Dunc.

I have just had the pleasure of a deal with Dunc, I bought his very excellent Mac Pro Laptop, it arrived safely and is in faultless condition as described.

Friendly emails and a great guy to deal with. Gentleman, scholar and acrobat :). credit to basschat.

Deal with confidence.

Thanks.

Tom.

• Like 1

Dunc just bought my Korg Pitchblack. Super fast payment, top quality communications. Thoroughly recommended.

Another Great Transaction with the man called itsmedunc socially distanced and masked this time! Had a good chat about all things amp/bass...Another Trade deal and as previously.....No Trouble here!... A Great Purchase!  

Buy Sell and trade with Confidence (Not Condiments)

Again Many Thanks!

Martin😎

Just did a socially distant deal with Dunc on two of my basses, prompt payment and easy going bass banter.

Cheers Dunc