Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
KiOgon

Feedback for itsmedunc

Bought a RAT from Dunc - lovely guy to deal with. Total class act from start to finish.

A credit to BC.

Bought a Redsub BT5110 from Dunc, was great to meet him - he even offered me a choice of kettle leads for it ;)

Cheers Dunc

Just sold a Squier JV P to Dunc in a really easy and friendly deal. Dunc was extremely patient whislt I messed about with shipping and comms were superb throughout. Perfectly straightforward and honest - a pillar of the Basschat community - thanks Dunc! Edited by lozbass

Sold Dunc a TU3 tuner - he sent the payment promptly and the deal was done with no problems - easy

Easy trade. Great communication. Would deal with Dunc anytime :) Edited by 6feet7

Just received a Stingray clone from Dunc in the post. A most excellent buying experience all round. Great comms, swift dispatch and really well packaged. Would buy from him anytime. Thanks Dunc!

Purchased a J&D Jazz from Dunc, no problems at all - quick comms throughout & bass packed like it was being delivered via a warzone. Hassle free, smooth transaction - recommended :)

Sold a Westone Thunder II to Duncan. Couldn't have gone better. A pleasure to deal with.

Great guy; Duncan bought my Artstar. Great communication, fast payment etc. Recommend!

Bought an Ibanez Promethean P5110 combo from Dunc. Lovely little amp, in great condition. Great communication, combo was really nicely packed for transport, all in all a really smooth transaction.

Dunc is an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would recommend him to anyone!

Thanks again Dunc

All the best

Tim

Just received a 2 x 10 cab from Dunc.
Deal was struck on Sunday, Dunc notified me Monday that it had been collected, and it arrived midday on Tuesday well packaged and safe,
Very pleasant and easy transaction with great comms.
Buy or sell with confidence from this member.

Cheers dunc , top bloke traded PC for the,eden cab a real beast and dunc probley owns the coolest dog in the world ,cheers fella ,ps enjoy the chilli cab Edited by kevvo66

Bought a box of misc leads from Dunc and they arrived today. A great chap to deal with, friendly and prompt messaging kept me up to date. A very pleasant transaction. I would happily deal with Dunc again. :)

Did a trade with Dunc - my short scale bass for an amp + cash. He is an absolute gent to deal with, great comms, really friendly chap. Amp was promptly sent and arrived well packaged. I look forward to dealing with him again!