Why become a member? ×

Feedback for itsmedunc

KiOgon

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 01/02/2022 at 15:16, Clarky said:

Dunc bought back the Shergold he had previously sold to me, having missed his mojo'd old friend (the bass, not me). All was excellent!

If you were to trawl through these pages you'd find that Dunc and I have sold, bought, resold the same gear back and forth many times over the years.  But this is the first time we have traded -  this very same Shergold Marathon for my '71 Encore short scale EB-3, with a cash adjustment Duncs way.  He sent me the Marathon in an indestructible hard case, I sent him the Encore back in the same case the following week.  Nice when a plan comes together!

Cheers, Dunc - always a pleasure :drinks:.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Did a bass swap with Dunc (my favourite kind of deal, that only really works on BC) that took around 2 weeks to complete from my first PM, and like all trades involved a fair bit of trust on both sides.    

So I’m now the proud owner of a Westone Thunder 2; a bass I first fancied back in the ‘80’s, but never owned until now.   Fabulously smooth deal, top guy to chat with, very happy bunny here - just to reinforce previous posts that Dunc is one of BC’s genuine good guys, you can absolutely deal with him with complete confidence 👍

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A fantastic experience with Dunc!

I spotted his offering of a Behringer XR-18 (plus accoutrements) and leapt at it.  He would not accept my payment until I'd had a chance to peruse the photos he sent the next day.  The gear is as he described and he even included a second wifi hub (the XR-18 internal WiFi is well know as being ... pants!).  I arranged a courier (A shoutout to overlandexpress who quote from a number of delivery companies and provide additional insurance for our precious toys).

Saturday evening I expressed my interest and by Tuesday morning the gear was with me, with greats communications throughout.

I give a S'manth rating of 11/10 and happily deal with this great BCer again!

S'manth x

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/03/2023 at 17:48, Smanth said:

I spotted his offering of a Behringer XR-18 (plus accoutrements) and leapt at it.  He would not accept my payment until I'd had a chance to peruse the photos he sent the next day.  The gear is as he described and he even included a second wifi hub (the XR-18 internal WiFi is well know as being ... pants!).  I arranged a courier (A shoutout to overlandexpress who quote from a number of delivery companies and provide additional insurance for our precious toys).

Saturday evening I expressed my interest and by Tuesday morning the gear was with me, with greats communications throughout.

S'manth x

Thank you for the thumbs up S'manth!

https://www.overlandexpress.co.uk/guitar-courier

On 22/03/2023 at 17:48, Smanth said:

S'manth x

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...