Why become a member? ×

** SOLD ** Warwick Thumb BO 5
£825

Acebassmusic

Hi All,

[size=5][color=#ff0000]Now sold and on its way to France :-) Thanks to all of you that showed interest.[/color][/size]

For sale is my Warwick Thumb bolt on from 2003. I bought it September last year from Ollie73 in Belgium. See the link below.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/186741-sold-warwick-thumb-bo-5/page__p__1821686__hl__warwick%20thumb__fromsearch__1#entry1821686"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry1821686[/url]

Very good condition (9.5/10) as I cant find any dings or scratches. Active / passive 9v electronics. Ovangol neck & body with wenge fretboard. Fitted with a Just-A-Nut3. I've only ever used it at home and practice so it should go to someone who will really use it more. Comes with a hard case that has the usual knocks, dints and scratches (thats their job!) Serial number is L-102655-03.

Nice playing bass with great sounds. Why am I selling? Well its the usual.... I've seen something else that I'm interested in and need the dosh to fund it :D I'm looking for cash or bank transfer. Shipping is extra - I've used a local company that will do fully insured UK delivery for about £50. Please see my signature for feedback.

Now the sexy pics...... ;)

Edited by Acebassmusic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was a bit sceptical about the potential tone difference when I first bought it but yes there is a lot more than I thought! Not as much as "regularly spaced" pickups. Using the EQ and blend control and the neck pickup only you get a cross between old school with a bit of punch, both on provides a punchy but not nasal sound and bridge only can do the real nasal if you want. Hope my descriptions help :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...