Why become a member? ×

Feedback for claustra

TheGreek

I just completed a deal with Benoit for my Overwater custom J4 - great guy - he drove all the way from France to buy it!!!

Lots of good regular communication throughout the deal, with him keeping me up to date with progress on his own sale.

No problem with dealing with Benoit in the future - trade with him in confidence...

Mick is a guy you can trust.

He answered any question speaking the truth, has been patient and helpfull.
On top of this he has let me try some of his treasures, and even gave me a CD to listen to on the way back to France !

And all that not mentionning the bass I got. Oh la la what a bass !

Merci Monsieur Mick !

• 4 years later...

Just bought the Overwater back...I feel I shouldn't have sold it in the first place.

Ben has looked after it and it's still pristine - as I said in the earlier thread "No problem with dealing with Benoit in the future" - I won't have any problems dealing with him again.

Good man.

Mick

Edited by TheGreek

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just completed a transaction with Benoit on an Overwater.  The bass is beautiful - exactly as described (essentially new) and was packed brilliantly and shipped very rapidly.  Communications throughout were superb and all information re: tracking was provided within an hour of despatch (pictures of the packing process were a bonus but raise confidence).  It was a three-way deal in the end - this can be a cause of some nervousness but Benoit's orchestration was superb.  I'd highly recommend as a very trustworthy member of the BC community.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just traded a bass with Ben and it all went really well.  He’s a great guy to deal and communicate with and knows his Longbow history living near Agincourt (Azincourt). 
Would happily trade with him again ( as opposed to loosing a few arrows at him) 😉

many thanks Ben I’ll hopefully get over there one day 👍